Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Member Blogs / Member of the Month /

My application for the "member of the month"

Old
My application for the "member of the month" - Fri Jan 20, 2012, 11:04 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
I deserve this and here's why!

Ive been playing poker for about 9 years with good progress, My ex husband introduced me to poker and since then i couldnt stop. I just love the game! First years i did blame him for this, but now, im just thankfull!

My favorite games are NL Holdem 6-max, PL Omaha hilo, Badugi and HORSE.

My biggest tournament win was in the 32k Rush GTD R/A, I had only $3,30 for the buyin, could not afford for the rebuys and the addon. Played the rush poker tournament for 8 hours and made 1st place and a win of $9,9k. And my biggest cash game win was on PL Omaha table $400NL, sat down with minimum i could and left with $2,200.

During these years i have learned that tilt controll and patience are the keys to success!

To be honest, i never read a book about poker, i have been using forums, articles, videos and private coaching to improve my game.

I have been crying, yelling, laughing, I have been smiling with tears in my eyes, jumping upndown of happiness, dancing around with a big smile on my face.. But hey this is how it is when playing poker, up and downs during your poker life!

Forum Thread i started

One of my Blog post i made

My facebook

**JAN MotM Requirements Met**

Last edited by JDean; Fri Jan 20, 2012 at 09:01 PM..

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 09:01 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hello RaBBiiTGiiRL!

You have met all requirements for January Member of the month.

Try to keep the PSO links near the top of your Face book, as that will help your score!

Good luck!

-JDean

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 11:30 PM
(#3)
Yes, i will

Thank you!

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 11:43 PM
(#4)
Good wuck wascally wabbitt.

Old
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 12:22 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
Good wuck wascally wabbitt.
Thank you

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 05:54 PM
(#6)
So how does this work.. i just apply for feb month in the next post or i update the first post?

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 08:01 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Hi RG.

When the winner is announced I will post on each qualified person's thread who did not win, asking whether they want to take part for Feb. At that time, all you have to do is answer that you do want to take part, update PSO links on your social media, and you will be qualified for FEB! Simple!

Of course updating blog and/or thread links help too, as "old" blogs and threads tend to have less interest for people than newer ones, but updating those is not a requirement. All you have to do is say you want to take part, and re-post links on FB and/or twitter!

-JDean

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 08:29 PM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDean View Post
Hi RG.

When the winner is announced I will post on each qualified person's thread who did not win, asking whether they want to take part for Feb. At that time, all you have to do is answer that you do want to take part, update PSO links on your social media, and you will be qualified for FEB! Simple!

Of course updating blog and/or thread links help too, as "old" blogs and threads tend to have less interest for people than newer ones, but updating those is not a requirement. All you have to do is say you want to take part, and re-post links on FB and/or twitter!

-JDean
oki cool, thank you

Old
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 12:24 AM
(#9)
just read your application

$9.9k and $2.2k

wow

your fav is 6max

very cool this is our target sng

im so excited your gonna make a killing

Old
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 04:43 AM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinsytan View Post
just read your application

$9.9k and $2.2k

wow

your fav is 6max

very cool this is our target sng

im so excited your gonna make a killing

Old
Sat Feb 04, 2012, 10:23 PM
(#11)
BronzeStar
Hi RaBBiitGiiRL,

Are you going to be in to try again for FEB Member of the Month?

If so, all you have to do is reply here on your thread that you are in, and then add new new facebook and/or Twitter links for your thread and blog posts.

Please note, it may also help you to create a new forum thread and blog, as older posts tend to get less interest than newer ones. Simply edit those links into your application for FEB, and remove the old links, and you will be all set!

I'm looking forward to you competing for FEB MoM!

See ya!

-JDean

Double Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com