Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

Big $ 5.50

Old
Big $ 5.50 - Fri Jan 20, 2012, 12:02 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
ITM bubble 765

Current position = 213/717

Chips counts 25,755

Let see if i can go deeper.

Need to go deeper to make my Bankroll deeper

Wish me luck

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 12:56 PM
(#2)
not able to go a little bit deeper

got unlucky

PokerStars Tournament #556010285, No Limit Hold'em
Buy-In: $5.00/$0.50 USD
5079 players
Total Prize Pool: $25395.00 USD
Tournament started 2012/01/20 9:00:00 ET

Dear PINOY_HITMAN,

You finished the tournament in 306th place. A USD 17.77 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 12:57 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Nice game

One question,
You tell the guy who shoved is TT against your AA, no need to shove, but you shoved your JJ with more than 25BB against the chip leader at the table, knowing he's aggressive, why?
Being in the BB, I would of called and then you would of seen an A on the flop, if there wouldn't of been an A on the flop, then I would of shoved
Just my thoughts

Anyway, good cash

Old
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 08:06 AM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
Nice game

One question,
You tell the guy who shoved is TT against your AA, no need to shove, but you shoved your JJ with more than 25BB against the chip leader at the table, knowing he's aggressive, why?
Being in the BB, I would of called and then you would of seen an A on the flop, if there wouldn't of been an A on the flop, then I would of shoved
Just my thoughts

Anyway, good cash
thanks for the advice Sandtrap.

i know being BB you can flat call his raise and you can easily fold if any overcard in the flop but a chooose a squeeze play here knowing my JJ is ahead. i have a fold equity due to my table image.
and a good chance to double up. he usually shove when got a big pair.

Last edited by PINOY_HITMAN; Sat Jan 21, 2012 at 08:19 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com