Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
lol 7 now
think i have full house one guy hid from search

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 12:25 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
Remember just because they are grinding many tables doesnt mean they are not reading the table (or are using stat tracker most likely.

Play snug TAG style and your do fine.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 12:39 PM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2011
Quote:
think i have full house one guy hid from search
lol one ran off one sitting out scratching his head

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 12:42 PM
(#6)
Quote:
lol one ran off one sitting out scratching his head
lol after i just showed kk fold on flop two ran off lol

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 12:45 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grade b View Post
Remember just because they are grinding many tables doesnt mean they are not reading the table (or are using stat tracker most likely.

Play snug TAG style and your do fine.

Grade b
i am b playing text book m8t i just discovered what my problem is no one talks like in live play typing ere keeps me playing my a-game

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 12:48 PM
(#8)
Quote:
i am b playing text book m8t i just discovered what my problem is no one talks like in live play typing ere keeps me playing my a-game
lol lol most of the sharks ran away

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 12:50 PM
(#9)
BronzeStar
That is so true. Players on the cash rings are mute, not even a "nh" if there's a contended showdown. I too find it easier playing multiple tables when the chat is missing. However, that's when playing cheques. Love talking when playing chips, which might explain why I never broke the top 100 before Black Friday.

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 12:51 PM
(#10)
sorry for the posts admin please dont ban me!

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 12:55 PM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cairn Destop View Post
That is so true. Players on the cash rings are mute, not even a "nh" if there's a contended showdown. I too find it easier playing multiple tables when the chat is missing. However, that's when playing cheques. Love talking when playing chips, which might explain why I never broke the top 100 before Black Friday.
yes cairn thats why i get bored just clicked on m8t need find somone talk too why playing

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 12:56 PM
(#12)
lol my bro just come on the same tble is that allowed

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 12:59 PM
(#13)
Quote:
lol my bro just come on the same tble is that allowed
ok challenged my bro and he a shark lol game on loggin out let u know how i do

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 01:07 PM
(#14)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
so much lol ITT

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 02:14 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
dertymcgerty on the rail is cracking me the eff up...

edit: Popcorn! Get your popcorn!

Seriously, this is getting pretty epic. Go, derty, go! gogogo!

Last edited by mcrissinger; Fri Jan 20, 2012 at 02:18 PM..

Old
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 04:09 PM
(#16)
Since: Feb 2011
why are you sittin there with 23 bigs
quit showin your cards dude!!

Last edited by mtnestegg; Fri Jan 20, 2012 at 04:31 PM..

Old
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 03:55 AM
(#17)
thx effsea for dropping in was fun and thx to the little voice in my head or night lol good talking to you

Old
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 03:56 AM
(#18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
1 Atc fish and 7 regs;; hahaha. LOL.

(JokeS)
lol

Old
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 05:06 AM
(#19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnestegg View Post
why are you sittin there with 23 bigs
quit showin your cards dude!!
point taken thx

Old
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 07:04 AM
(#20)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
dertymcgerty on the rail is cracking me the eff up...

edit: Popcorn! Get your popcorn!

Seriously, this is getting pretty epic. Go, derty, go! gogogo!
How old are you? i think it's only fare to ask this question because my bro's been asked it enough.
I'm 40 my bro's 38 but as i continue this post don't forget to correct my grammar, insult me for coming from a place in the UK thats has its own little language and yes we do type as we would speak this is how we were brought up but because we don't walk or talk the same as everyone else lets assume we all have an IQ of 0.Well we are all poor in stoke aswell it's the shithole of the Uk so theres more ammo for you,I've heard it on here so i,ll say it don't judge a book by it's cover, as dertymcgerty would of found out last night my bro has a good sense of humor all the insults just bounced off my bro, infact to be honest it made us laugh aswell.So dertymcgerty, or any1 else watching last night,still think my bro.s a trouble maker?Or just completely misunderstand?
My bro,s a liar and did not fix computers for a living? strange because i'm sure he worked for ocuk,one of the biggest computer hardware sales shops in the UK but i guess this must make me a liar aswell. i'm a Christian like to slam me about that? because to me anyone that attacks another person because there not the same is no more than a racist or is racism just down to skin color? Yeah thats deep right? So theres some more ammo for you, just to confirm what u thought, and have another giggle at the retards.Now lets not all forget the mamma jokes yeah these are always a good one to get the laughs going, only problem with that is our mother passed away with cancer so to say its a sore subject is an understatement.So lets sum it all up and welcome to PSO. do not whine about anything, even though thats why your here because the game makes you act out this way because of frustration.Make sure you use proper grammar or get called a retard or thick and don't forget to leave your hide from search feature unticked so it can carry on over to the poker tables!Some of u guys really are f##ing arseholes, but oops it's not my nature to judge, might of been brought up like a retard but this marble mouth has manors, something you would expect to be second nature for all you guys with such massive IQ,s.I'm getting this off my chest, oops off my chest erm...off my mind because this will be my last pso post, now don't worry guys I'm not hidden in the search feature so please come sit and play with me and imagine the laughs you can have when this retard takes your cash.

Thanks to all the grown ups, mods, special big thanks to the live trainers that have made me a better player.

GL in the future. (Paul)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com