Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

Been waiting for this for a long long time!

Old
Default
Been waiting for this for a long long time! - Fri Jan 20, 2012, 01:23 PM
(#1)
RaBBiiTGiiRL's Avatar
Since: Jan 2012
Posts: 972
I just need to brag now, this is a big moment of my life!

Since i moved to Malta, 6th feb 2011, ive been searching for a job within iGaming. Been on few interviews but always seems that i wasnt good enough.. Some1 had more experience!

Today, perfect as its Friday and weekend infront of us, and I get an email... It said that i got the job!

Few days ago i was on a interview and he was really satifised,, as he said it 3 times

I am so happy and proud to announce that im Swedish Customer Support Agent now!

 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 01:34 PM
(#2)
!!!111Dan's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,290
Hey that is great girl.

Anything like this in today's world economy is truly worth celebrating.

Big congrats!
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 02:07 PM
(#3)
XXChris123's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,512
BronzeStar
congratulations very well done
I wish you the best
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 02:13 PM
(#4)
JWK24's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 24,809
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Congrats and good luck with the new job!


Super-Moderator



6 Time Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 02:25 PM
(#5)
RaBBiiTGiiRL's Avatar
Since: Jan 2012
Posts: 972
Thank you guys !
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 08:49 PM
(#6)
TrumpinJoe's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,557
Great news! Well played!
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 10:15 PM
(#7)
shivaa-divaa's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 23
good one - though I thought you were going to post a big poker win.

This is better - more job security lol!
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 20, 2012, 11:24 PM
(#8)
RaBBiiTGiiRL's Avatar
Since: Jan 2012
Posts: 972
Thank you all !

@shivaa-divaa.. Yes it is! but a big poker win wld be welcomed too
 
Old
Default
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 07:58 AM
(#9)
Feskprins's Avatar
Since: May 2011
Posts: 450
"Grattis" as we say in Swedish! ...
 
Old
Default
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 09:49 AM
(#10)
Darkman61's Avatar
Since: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,225
BronzeStar
Swedish. Excellent

I may be moving to Gozo later this year
 
Old
Default
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 12:01 PM
(#11)
RaBBiiTGiiRL's Avatar
Since: Jan 2012
Posts: 972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
Swedish. Excellent

I may be moving to Gozo later this year
You are? cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feskprins View Post
"Grattis" as we say in Swedish! ...
Tack
 
Old
Default
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 01:15 PM
(#12)
shirshot's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 665
Congrats

I'm pretty sure this was the same thing that Bill Clinton said to Monica Lewinsky.
Might what to remove that line.



Quote:
Originally Posted by RaBBiiTGiiRL View Post
I just need to brag now, this is a big moment of my life!

Since i moved to Malta, 6th feb 2011, ive been searching for a job within iGaming. Been on few interviews but always seems that i wasnt good enough.. Some1 had more experience!

Today, perfect as its Friday and weekend infront of us, and I get an email... It said that i got the job!

Few days ago i was on a interview and he was really satifised,, as he said it 3 times

I am so happy and proud to announce that im Swedish Customer Support Agent now!

 
Old
Default
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 04:13 PM
(#13)
RaBBiiTGiiRL's Avatar
Since: Jan 2012
Posts: 972
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirshot View Post
Congrats

I'm pretty sure this was the same thing that Bill Clinton said to Monica Lewinsky.
Might what to remove that line.

hahaha lool good one! That sounded a bit naughty
 
Old
Default
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 04:15 PM
(#14)
RaBBiiTGiiRL's Avatar
Since: Jan 2012
Posts: 972
LOL btw i cant remove that now, its so funny! So i will keep it as it is
 
Old
Default
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 04:21 PM
(#15)
WeaselBasher's Avatar
Since: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,138
I thought you worked for them already...........??????????????????

Must be my imagination....or yours!!
 
Old
Default
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 04:23 PM
(#16)
RaBBiiTGiiRL's Avatar
Since: Jan 2012
Posts: 972
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBasher View Post
I thought you worked for them already...........??????????????????

Must be my imagination....or yours!!
May i ask what you are talking about?
 
Old
Default
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 04:28 PM
(#17)
WeaselBasher's Avatar
Since: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,138
you did say you worked for the ipoker people....on one of your heavily edited posts...you know...bull shoot you talk
 
Old
Default
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 04:31 PM
(#18)
RaBBiiTGiiRL's Avatar
Since: Jan 2012
Posts: 972
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBasher View Post
you did say you worked for the ipoker people....on one of your heavily edited posts...you know...bull shoot you talk
There u have the post, and it says BEEN WORKING!


http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...274#post326274


And btw, mind ur own business, i havent asked u to comment... One more thing.. learn to read!

Last edited by RaBBiiTGiiRL; Sat Jan 21, 2012 at 04:35 PM..
 
Old
Default
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 04:34 PM
(#19)
WeaselBasher's Avatar
Since: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,138
Pay your debts to everyone you have ripped off
 
Old
Default
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 04:36 PM
(#20)
RaBBiiTGiiRL's Avatar
Since: Jan 2012
Posts: 972
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaselBasher View Post
Pay your debts to everyone you have ripped off
i dont owe anyone and hey if you dont stop i will report you, cause i do feel offended.. im not here to rip anyone off! So beat it
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com