Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

Has anyone heard of...?

Old
Has anyone heard of...? - Sat Jan 21, 2012, 01:04 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Micah Brown....
I just discovered this guy on youtube not too long ago and wow...

Anyway, does anyone else know any amazing underground artist?

Old
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 01:26 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Well, he's not really underground much at all, but he's not nearly as widely known as I think he should be...

Butch Walker.

If you ever saw Dazed and Confused, you might want to check out the brand new video for his song "Synthesizers." Wooderson lives! Alright, alright, alright.... It's on the YouTube machine.

Will be checking out your guy now.

edit: p.s. I kinda imagine effsea rolling into a bar like Wooderson...

Last edited by mcrissinger; Sat Jan 21, 2012 at 01:30 AM..

Old
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 02:07 AM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
Well, he's not really underground much at all, but he's not nearly as widely known as I think he should be...

Butch Walker.

If you ever saw Dazed and Confused, you might want to check out the brand new video for his song "Synthesizers." Wooderson lives! Alright, alright, alright.... It's on the YouTube machine.

Will be checking out your guy now.

edit: p.s. I kinda imagine effsea rolling into a bar like Wooderson...
AWESOME! lol.... I haven't heard of him before and this is fantastic! Lol Wooderson is just too good in that video.

Old
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 03:10 AM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Glad you enjoyed it, there's a ton of his stuff available on the youtubes and everything else you can find free music on.

I have no problem pointing people towards free sources of his music, 'cause 9 out of 10 times the people that dig him will go see him live, for about $12-$15... And his live show is going to blow their minds.

I've taken a "virgin" to his shows about 10 times. Every time, a new fan has been created that will bring more people to his shows.

Music is a wonderful thing.

Google 'tenth row butch walker 9:30' for a full-length, wonderful(legit) video of one of his shows. I'd post a link, but I don't know if we're allowed.

Old
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 07:45 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
thx mc,

very cool, watching and listening to butch now

cheers

Old
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 11:02 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
thanksfor that link, its awesome...........streaming Dazedand Confused while i play poker as we speak !!!!

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 07:12 AM
(#7)
Kevin Devine - I Used to be Someone

another artist I just came upon worth some attention

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com