Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Women's section /

Please help

Old
Please help - Sat Jan 21, 2012, 01:54 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Hi I am trying to find the password for a womens saturday to win a ticket to sunday.
There is supposed to be a password here in the womens forum, but be danged if I can find it.
Anyone knowing it, or where to find it? Help most appreciated.
Thanks, and hugs,
The Rose 22

Old
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 04:17 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2012
Hey Rose,

this password u searching for is in another forum.

Old
Sat Jan 21, 2012, 07:57 PM
(#3)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
For future reference..this password just came to me on Facebook.
Just "like" PokerStars Women on FB and you will get the passwords...some good stuff to read from them as well.

Old
Yahoo - Sat Jan 21, 2012, 08:34 PM
(#4)
BronzeStar
Thanks Ladies, Joy was gracious and gave me one password, and then I found the facebook one as I am a fan, and well it paid off big time.
3549 ladies played in the fb one and I got first the $55 ticket, yahoo
Now I just need me some luck, as the last 3 times I played have not been in my favor, good luck to me hugs
The Rose 22

Old
stats - Sun Jan 22, 2012, 01:24 PM
(#5)
BronzeStar
Good day
Question
I noticed in my profile I have no stats. does anyone know how I can start doing stats there?
Hugs n wags,
The Rose 22

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com