Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

noss'_73..donk of the week

Old
Lightbulb
noss'_73..donk of the week - Mon Jan 23, 2012, 10:38 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
hi, this if just a heads up about player "noss'_73" just been on a 25c 90 player sng. and after 40mins of playing says he has to leave and starts shoving with ATC, (couple of times shoved with AA AJ etc after saying wants to leave) . and then starts to get mouthy when other players tell him to just leave instead of donking. what gets me the most is when this kind of player says " it's only a 25c sng". that maybe so but it is still poker and NOT bingo. so watch out for this guy on the tables he could have any 2 cards and his chat can start to get insulting/abusive.
there i've had my rant, now back to the tables.

Old
Mon Jan 23, 2012, 03:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
*** moved to more appropriate forum since is about a sng and not from the skill league JWK24***

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com