Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Black day??

Old
Black day?? - Thu Jan 26, 2012, 03:42 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Sorry this is not a hand review but just noticed that since the HAND REVIEW TUTORIAL post no more posts were uploaded and thus it eliminated all the fun and creativity in the hands posted. Now I am sure that people are still playing poker but maybe they are now finding it too constricted with all the rules to post as I believe a lot of us people used to post hand for reviews for others to communicate and see what other people would have done in that spot. Well nothing should have changed as we can still do it now to. The only thing they asked for was for us to make it a bit more neat and give more info and not put results.

Hope people will post again as I am sure people loved to view hands, interesting spots and way on how to play a hand or problem.

( Kindly delete this post if you see if it has no space here, just wanted to speak out and hope people will post more hands as suddenly everyone stopped )

Thanks for letting me voice my thought :-)

Regards
ETIENNE

Old
Thu Jan 26, 2012, 04:02 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
**POST MOVED to PSO Support Forum, as it addresses a concern over PSO Team postings - JDean**

Quote:
Originally Posted by etipac View Post
Sorry this is not a hand review but just noticed that since the HAND REVIEW TUTORIAL post no more posts were uploaded and thus it eliminated all the fun and creativity in the hands posted. Now I am sure that people are still playing poker but maybe they are now finding it too constricted with all the rules to post as I believe a lot of us people used to post hand for reviews for others to communicate and see what other people would have done in that spot. Well nothing should have changed as we can still do it now to. The only thing they asked for was for us to make it a bit more neat and give more info and not put results.

Hope people will post again as I am sure people loved to view hands, interesting spots and way on how to play a hand or problem.

( Kindly delete this post if you see if it has no space here, just wanted to speak out and hope people will post more hands as suddenly everyone stopped )

Thanks for letting me voice my thought :-)

Regards
ETIENNE
Hello Etienne.

The new "rules" that were posted in each hand analysis forum really are no different than a post put up by Trumpin' Joe under the old forum format (where all hands were lumped together in 1 hand analysis forum).

When the HA forums were broken out into individual game types, the guidelines for posting hands were not carried over. We on the team probably should have noticed this sooner, but hey, no one is perfect right?

These are not really "rules" per se, I mean it isn't like anyone who does NOT follow them strictly will be ignored by hand analyzers, or the community at large. It is quite difficult to have on going discussions of hands when someone posts multiple hands in 1 thread though, and the hand analysis forums are really supposed to be about DISCUSSION, not an "ask an expert" type of place.

So nothing has really changed Etienne, and as soon as people come to realize it, they will start posting more hands in the forums again.

-JDean

Double Bracelet Winner

Last edited by PSOGefallener; Thu Jan 26, 2012 at 04:12 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com