Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

table dynamic question loose table.

Old
table dynamic question loose table. - Thu Jan 26, 2012, 08:07 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
currently playing an STT bounty game 1.50 buy in

Now i know its bad but I'm not paying attention as well as i should.

we are hand 41 and have been 4 handed for over 10 hands.
so we have me 2500 chips playing tight 11/7 no steals attempted one silly move that i lucked out with.
next 3515 chips playing 73/20 passive post (when i'm watching)
next 3534 chips playing 29/2 passive
finally 3900 playing 56/5 and has played at a few hands post

so question i was getting ready for some steals but should i just sit and wait for hands and luagh as they knock each other out?

What would you do?

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 26, 2012, 08:14 PM
(#2)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
HI grade b!

For me it would be dependant on the cards that I got and what position I was in. If I would want to start stealing, I would want better and better hands to do it, the earlier my position was.

Getting a bounty is nice, but the big $$ is winning the tourney, and that's where my energy and thought process would be... forget the bounties and win the tourney.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 26, 2012, 08:19 PM
(#3)
The game with 5 players left, you being 5th with 1,200 chips, when you got AK, you should of gotten all in

Nice win in the other

Old
Thu Jan 26, 2012, 08:20 PM
(#4)
Good advice (as per normal),

I started playing the bounty games as the feild tends to thin fast. I always aim for the gold and any bounties are a bonus.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 26, 2012, 08:23 PM
(#5)
thanks sand yes i was kicking myself about that AK when these two finish i'm taking a break, i'm really not concentrating well.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Jan 26, 2012, 08:36 PM
(#6)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grade b View Post
I always aim for the gold and any bounties are a bonus.

Grade b
It's the way I played them before black friday. I used to play some of the $1.40 90 man bounty ones and I'd take the $25+ for binking one over a few bounties anyday.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com