Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

My worse enemy

Old
Default
My worse enemy - Thu Jan 26, 2012, 09:34 PM
(#1)
holdemace486's Avatar
Since: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,760
My worse poker enemy is myself, the true meaning of the poker school is to help people out.
My stubborness to listen is my ultimate defeat.
I think i knew best when i knew nothing.
I was told to use br management and i did not.
i was told to take a break and look where it got me by not listening.
Busted again and all my own fault.
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 12:03 AM
(#2)
0HighTimes0's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 840
As long as your learning from mistakes in long run, that's the main thing.
All Thee Best
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 06:55 AM
(#3)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
well at least you finally admitted it, good luck!
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 08:41 AM
(#4)
topthecat's Avatar
Since: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,962
The first step to becoming successful at any activity is accepting that you do not know everything and that you can improve.

There are many of us who are more than willing to help you on your way and as roomik says admission is the first step in moving forwards.

Cheers,

TC
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 08:51 AM
(#5)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,019
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
My worse poker enemy is myself
Everybody has to start somewhere. Don't be too hard on yourself.

I'd like to make one suggestion and that is to try and take on the challenge of passing some of the Courses here.

I really think they can be of benefit to you and you'd be doing yourself a great favour by trying them out.

What do you think?

Raiser


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 08:54 AM
(#6)
roomik17's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,556
BronzeStar
^^^ good point, valuable info in those FREE quizzes
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 08:59 AM
(#7)
holdemace486's Avatar
Since: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Everybody has to start somewhere. Don't be too hard on yourself.

I'd like to make one suggestion and that is to try and take on the challenge of passing some of the Courses here.

I really think they can be of benefit to you and you'd be doing yourself a great favour by trying them out.

What do you think?

Raiser
yes royal good idea i had planned not to play for a while so yes will look at the courses as suggested before thankyou all
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 09:06 AM
(#8)
holdemace486's Avatar
Since: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
well at least you finally admitted it, good luck!
 
Old
Default
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 09:06 AM
(#9)
holdemace486's Avatar
Since: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by topthecat View Post
The first step to becoming successful at any activity is accepting that you do not know everything and that you can improve.

There are many of us who are more than willing to help you on your way and as roomik says admission is the first step in moving forwards.

Cheers,

TC
thankyou top appreciated
 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com