Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

A suggestion about Staking rules...

Old
A suggestion about Staking rules... - Fri Jan 27, 2012, 07:09 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
To add in the Staking rules, i have a suggestion...

That every backer opens a new thread for his horse, so there will be no misunderstandings and insults of members. Just pointing this out cause of some INCIDENTS lately.

Shares and Stakings

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 07:15 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi Rabbiitgiirl,

thanks a lot for your feedback. We are right now working on the new staking rules and we will (hopefully) be able to publish them next week.

Regards,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 07:16 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
Do you mean a bit like this? - [Rule 1) from your link above]

Rules:
1.) As of now every user offering shares is able and instructed to publish his offers in their own thread (please pay attention you can only open one thread).

I think people need to read the rules, and then apply them.

However, I do think one thread per staker/horse agreement would be better, and easier to follow than one thread per staker with multiple offers/horses.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 07:18 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
doesn't mean each horse can't open a rail thread of his own per stake.

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 07:21 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSOGefallener View Post
Hi Rabbiitgiirl,

thanks a lot for your feedback. We are right now working on the new staking rules and we will (hopefully) be able to publish them next week.

Regards,
Christopher
Let's hope the lessons are learned from Marvin's thread - he certainly put himself out there and there has obviously been some good/some bad experience. There were bound to be teething problems and despite all the negatives I think there is a place for allowing staking at PSO, so long as the core here remains as an educational poker site.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - edinFreeMan

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 07:23 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I agree Ed! and also maybe a mod could edit Marvins thread and take out everything not pertaining to the stake... I know it is a lot of work lol

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 07:27 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Django66 View Post
doesn't mean each horse can't open a rail thread of his own per stake.
Yes Django,

I see the Darkman61 thread which is a good idea. Maybe each staking agreement could include that the Horse opens their own thread like that one to track, as people do for Cowboy's Challenge. It is part of my current staking offer specifically because I linked the offer to the Challenge.

Good luck all

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 07:42 AM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
Do you mean a bit like this? - [Rule 1) from your link above]

Rules:
1.) As of now every user offering shares is able and instructed to publish his offers in their own thread (please pay attention you can only open one thread).

I think people need to read the rules, and then apply them.

However, I do think one thread per staker/horse agreement would be better, and easier to follow than one thread per staker with multiple offers/horses.

Good luck all

Yes, and as u pointed it out, its easier to follow...

Im just sad that everytime someone makes a bad move in this forum, gets attacked and offended. Why not then explain it and refer to the rules in a nice way?

We all are humans and do misstakes..

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 07:54 AM
(#9)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaBBiiTGiiRL View Post
Yes, and as u pointed it out, its easier to follow...

Im just sad that everytime someone makes a bad move in this forum, gets attacked and offended. Why not then explain it and refer to the rules in a nice way?

We all are humans and do misstakes..
Maybe it's because as American's ignorance of the law is no excuse. I can agree that sometimes the response is harsh but that's how our laws work in this country so maybe that's one of the deeper reasons to our "attacks".

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 07:59 AM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
Maybe it's because as American's ignorance of the law is no excuse. I can agree that sometimes the response is harsh but that's how our laws work in this country so maybe that's one of the deeper reasons to our "attacks".

LOL good one

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 08:32 AM
(#11)
Since: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSOGefallener View Post
Hi Rabbiitgiirl,

Regards,
Christopher
The common sense thing would have been to develop rules that were workable before setting things in motion?

A bit like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted

Cheers,

TC

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com