(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
ok i have the courses section up but i cannont see how to join a course

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 09:17 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi Ace.
On the courses, just simply click the red 'read more' at the end of the one you want to read. It will open a new window with the course sections outlined. You can start at the top or if you have gone through some, you can start at any section. Simply click the red 'read more' in the section you wish to go over. That's all there is to it. At the end of the last section you'll find the quiz.
You can review courses as much as you like, but once you pass a quiz, you can't retake it.
Let us know if this doesn't clear it up.

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 09:30 AM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Hi Ace.
On the courses, just simply click the red 'read more' at the end of the one you want to read. It will open a new window with the course sections outlined. You can start at the top or if you have gone through some, you can start at any section. Simply click the red 'read more' in the section you wish to go over. That's all there is to it. At the end of the last section you'll find the quiz.
You can review courses as much as you like, but once you pass a quiz, you can't retake it.
Let us know if this doesn't clear it up.
cheers dan have fiqured it out passed the first 3 courses got to wait 24hrs for it will let me do the next one

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 09:32 AM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
you took 3 courses in 30minutes?

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 09:41 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
you took 3 courses in 30minutes?
yes why something wrong in that m8t

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 09:43 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
lol you sure you remember any of it?

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 09:54 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
lol you sure you remember any of it?
lol m8t most of it standard stuff looking forward to the other ones and also still will read the ones over and over on the ones i have done.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com