Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Results on PSO League chart not updated?

Old
Results on PSO League chart not updated? - Fri Jan 27, 2012, 01:43 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi

I would like to know if someone is else experiencing this issue?
My yesterdays results were not updated on PSO League chart

Thank you
tihster

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 02:35 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tihster View Post
Hi

I would like to know if someone is else experiencing this issue?
My yesterdays results were not updated on PSO League chart

Thank you
tihster
Hi have the same problem m8.. This is no use if you need to keep an eye on your progress as well as other people .. I'm up near the top 20 now but coz the league hasnt been updated I can't see myself there. . grrrr

Come on stars sort it out it ain't rocket science ..

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 02:39 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Tihster!

Welcome to the forum!

Please note that from time to time, this can happen. We've noted it and I've alerted the proper people that can get the situation corrected as soon as possible.

John (JWK24)

P.S. Here's a link that will help to get you started in taking advantage of all that PSO has to offer.

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 04:28 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2012
Thank you for the welcome and quick reply

I hope the issue will be solved as 1BIRD1 mentioned its not an isolated case

Once more, thank you

tihster

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 05:27 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2011
Hello guys,

I have the same problem, lets hope that they will fix it soon.

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 06:06 AM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2011
ok same here its updated on the 28th of january but my last few games have not been counted?

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 06:18 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Omg I can't believe i'm seeing this.?!!

Updated 28th January 6.09. ? ?

Well excuse me for my language but that is "Bullshit"!!!!

I was top 3 in my last game.. Which means I got from approx 60th or approx 20th .. ???

Well approx just aint good enough !! I want to know my league position .. ??

Theres 3 days of league games left ..

I think people have a right to see there league position. . Especially the people near the "bubble" for qualifying again next month . .

I expected a swift response from pokerstars not an updated league without recently being updated .. If it was updated i'd be in top 20.. (top 3) round about 90 points

Can't believe youve actually updated the league whilst everything is exactly the same as it was yesterday..

I expected this would have been dealt with sharpish.. I was sadly mistaken ..

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 06:25 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Even my RANK HISTORY hasnt been updated.. My 3rd place finish in my last game isn't even there . . ?? ? Still sitting on 1749 points when i should be 1835 . +

Why are you giving us an updated league that HASN'T been UPDATED . ?? ?

Are we gonna get an eplaination or what.. ?

Am I gonna play pokerstars today. . ?

Come on stars i think your due your customers some kinda update as to whats wrong and when it will be getting fixed instead of posting a 3day old LEAGUE . ???

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 06:35 AM
(#9)
Hello everyone,

I have already reported this issue to our software developing team. Unfortunately it is very unlikely to get it fixed before Monday. We are aware of this situation and we are really sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 06:45 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Well stop updating the league when its not been updated then.. ??

People might get wrong idea when its says updated and its not really updated .

Loos like i've wasted my time trying to find out what the problem is or should i say "issue" .

Least you could do is fire off an e-mail to every1 playing the league.!! and don't bother saying you can't do that when i know you can send to all members .. Even I can send an e-mail to all my friends at the same time ..

Don't leave people hanging not knowing whats happening, let the people know please, can you simply do that . ?

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 06:50 AM
(#11)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSOGefallener View Post
Hello everyone,

I have already reported this issue to our software developing team. Unfortunately it is very unlikely to get it fixed before Monday. We are aware of this situation and we are really sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards,
Christopher
Under new manageme....I mean mismanagement.

Once again, the participants are left in the dark heading in to the last weekend of the month. And by the time they're updated, they won't matter. All I can say is WTG ON LEAVING US OUT OF IT ONCE AGAIN PSO, nice to know we're looked upon so fondly that you all just walk away from leaderboards for a week or more at the end of every month.

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Sat Jan 28, 2012 at 06:53 AM.. Reason: take a guess, like you leave us to do.

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 06:55 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Its so obviously an excuse for some other reason why they can't update the leagues its 2012 !! I can talk to some1 from Australia in 0.5 secs, I can reraise some1 3000 miles away at the touch of a button..?!! Can't update a simple league equation . ??

Don't give us all that .. ??

What are you really up too..? This is my 1st month but judging by the posts this happens every month . .??

What is really going on here . ??

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 07:30 AM
(#13)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
Updates are now there. WTG PSO and THANK YOU !!!!!

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 07:48 AM
(#14)
Hello everyone,

just got a response from our programmers that everything is fixed now. Sorry again for any inconveniences caused and gl in our leagues!

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com