Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Core test problem

Old
Core test problem - Fri Jan 27, 2012, 05:52 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi,
I've passed the basic test and when I tried to take the core test (twice), I finished with what I believed to be a passing grade, but I got an error message "undefined" and hit ok.
Neither attempt has been registered. Does it have to do with being from the US?
Thanks, JayAces11

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 06:30 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi there JayAces11,

Your very welcome here at PSO and thank you for your support query.

Quite often this could be an issue with the browser you are using. Can I suggest that you try using a different browser, ie Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc. than the one you are currently using to see if this sorts the problem.

If it doesn't could you please email support@pokerschoolonline.com outling the issue and include a screenshot of the error message if possible.

Here is a LINK to a useful page full of tips about getting the most out of PSO. If you like you could also drop a post into the New Members section so that the community here can get to know you.

Good luck at the tables,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Jan 27, 2012, 08:20 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome Jay.

In addition to what Raiser has said, if you did pass the quiz, then you can't retake it. However it can take up to 48 hours to see the checkmark for passing it in your profile.

If we can help anymore, don't hesitate to ask.

Enjoy and best o' luck!

Old
Learning while playing - Sun Jan 29, 2012, 05:29 PM
(#4)
Hi Guy's. Thanks for the info. Google chrome worked, now I'm not sure I can play any games at all. Because I live n the US, I didn't receive any promotional tickets.I'm going to continue to learn the courses , but will I ever be able to play with other poker-schoolers? Please help me understand my options / advantages.
Thanks alot,
JayAces11

Old
Sun Jan 29, 2012, 05:41 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Jay!

Right now, the only tourneys that the US players can play in are the play money games that do not offer any tickets to other tourneys nor cash prizes.
The are under sit&go, then play money OR tourney then freeroll (but only the ones without tickets, etc.

There are also three challenges, in the challenges and battleground section that are open to US players. One is Cairn's American challenge (for 27 man s&g's), and Moxie's challenge (for 45 man s&g) or Moxie's mtt challenge.
I'm in the US and I've played a few sets of Cairn's 27 man and Moxie's 45 man challenges.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Jan 29, 2012, 06:29 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayAces11 View Post
but will I ever be able to play with other poker-schoolers? Please help me understand my options / advantages.
Also check out the Home Games Section.

There are a lot of cool clubs that have great play money tournaments.

Your welcome to join mine:

Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 530350
- Enter my Invitation Code: theraiser

and could I recommend also to check out the Drunk Tank, great nightly games there

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thanks - Sun Jan 29, 2012, 09:43 PM
(#7)
Hi Paul and Dan,
Thanks for the input. Just like the rest of the world , I thought I knew everything about texas Hold'em!
I'm learning alot from the courses. I had a bit of a head start by watching Howard Letterer's video, but there's quite a bit of fundamentals that I'm learning now.
I'l try your home game, Paul, but is there some tourneys where I can watch my improvement with rankings?
Not that big a deal, but again I appreciate your hospitality.
Jay Aces11 (Ron)

Old
Sun Jan 29, 2012, 11:45 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
You're welcome Jay.
Yeah, it's tough being a poker player online living in the US right now. (same here)

Along with the mentioned, I suggest you check the home games forum and maybe some of the showcase clubs. One in particular to look at is the EPC one run by I luv 2Jo. They offer some unique prizes..all play chips games. Another is a newcomer to our forum, the pansies, run by Mis T Fire. I'm not familiar with her club, but it def. looks interesting and entertaining. These two can be found in our forum. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...112-Home-Games

There are a lot of great members with great clubs. All worth looking into.

Hope you find some good fun.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com