Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Updates

Old
Updates - Fri Jan 27, 2012, 09:17 PM
(#1)
Since: May 2010
SilverStar
Could someone please explain why everymonth at this time when scores and positions are so critical toall players in all leagues we have to suffer this long wait for updates

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 12:50 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
SilverStar
Yes this is very annoying, why does this constantly happen?

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 01:46 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
I suspect that's subject to an internal discussion, the details of which we're not allowed to know

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 02:23 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
They're trying to improve the experience for all PSO community members. That's why they've initiated all of these changes, which they will never explain to you in the next few days.

So. Have fun.

Thanks for being a part of PSO, good luck on the tables, and DO NOT expect answers.

Hey, Cote. GL winning another month here.

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 03:11 AM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2011
Hello everyone,

I have already reported this issue to our software developing team. Unfortunately it is very unlikely to get it fixed before Monday. We are aware of this situation and we are really sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 03:17 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
The same issue that has been reported to them for the past 6 months?

C'mon.

Just admit that you have a very flawed set-up, that you'd like to perfect it, and that you'll be transparent with your very few remaining members from now on.

That's all we want. Even those of us that can't play.

Especially those of use that can't play.

At this point, the best we can do is make sure PSO is still a thriving place for us when we can play again.

Hell, right about now, we have to make sure it's still here.

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 03:20 AM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2007
mcriss,

you are the ****in man! The new spring revolution; people rise up!!!!!!

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 06:29 AM
(#8)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
Monday the 30th of January it MIGHT get fixed. ??

Thats as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike..?!!!

Oh well looks like i'll be heading to willie hill for a game ..

thanks very much .

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 06:36 AM
(#9)
BronzeStar
Its simply a maths spreadsheet problem, computers have been dealing with leagues for years so don't give us all that.

There is simply a reason for this happening at this crucial time ..

They just don't tell you why. . grrrr

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 07:13 AM
(#10)
Since: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSOGefallener View Post
Hello everyone,

I have already reported this issue to our software developing team. Unfortunately it is very unlikely to get it fixed before Monday. We are aware of this situation and we are really sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards,
Christopher
Christopher, I have to ask, do you have any idea how crucially important this is?

The problem keeps recurring, and we know there is a fix, yet you don't have the correct staff available at the right time to perform that fix. It is annoying and inconvenient at any time, but for the last seven days or so of each month this should simply not be allowed to happen.

I have spent over 100 hours playing this league in January. All my crucial decisions over this weekend and until the league ends on Tuesday depend on information YOU are not supplying. When to play, how often, what level of risk to take, all these depend on knowing my up to date league position/points AND that of all the players around me. I can have a fair idea of my own points but not track all the opponents. If you cannot get that information updated regularly and correctly then you are in the wrong business.

This is a MAJOR FAILURE. I would be calling all my tech guys, cancelling all leave, get their backsides back into the office and get this fixed.

The Leagues, for all their faults, are the major ongoing promotion at PSO and after years of running them you still can't get the basics right. Frankly it is appalling.

I urge you to get this fixed and to plan properly to ensure it does not happen in future.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 07:18 AM
(#11)
BronzeStar
The message from Christopher is disgusting, in there advert they say "The Worlds Number 1 Poker Site"!! Yet they can't update a league correctly .. ??

Something fishy is deffo going on here ..

If you were the worlds best poker site youd sort this out ASAP not on Monday or whenever you feel like it .?!!

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 07:28 AM
(#12)
Hello 1Bird1,

I am again really sorry for all inconveniences caused. Our technical section is right now fixing this issue but I have no information on how long it will take. It's also in our interest to provide league updates as soon as possible.

Regards,
Christopher

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 07:48 AM
(#13)
Hello everyone,

just got a response from our programmers that everything is fixed now. Sorry again for any inconveniences caused and gl in our leagues!

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 07:47 PM
(#14)
Since: Apr 2011
well come on get real here ,there is a delay ,oops it happens the staff reply quickly and let you know there working on it ,thats fair
they did not loose the results so lets rember you will get your money if you win

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com