Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

$0.10 360man Challenge

Old
$0.10 360man Challenge - Sat Jan 28, 2012, 01:10 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2009
Hi guys!! I used to play a lot of $0.10 SNGs for fun and did ok at them (as you can see from the graph/file) so as a little challenge I decided to try them again about a week ago. I usually like to 20-table and put in a lot of volume to get the results in my favour.

It would be awesome if anybody wanted to join me on this and posted your daily profits/losses, it would be a lot of fun and it wouldn't require a big bankroll. Also if anyone has any questions regarding these or any tips, feel free to ask! Thanks for reading guys, GL GL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10cent360graph.jpg (19.8 KB, 6 views)

Old
Better version of graph - sorry!! - Sat Jan 28, 2012, 01:18 AM
(#2)
I notice the original image was maybe too small so I reposted it here (0.10 - 360) and the statistics for this is shown right above it in figures. Again thx guys and hope to see you in my sessions!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9wolves 0.10 360.jpg (19.5 KB, 10 views)

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 04:01 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9wolves_2007 View Post
I notice the original image was maybe too small so I reposted it here (0.10 - 360) and the statistics for this is shown right above it in figures. Again thx guys and hope to see you in my sessions!
Good job 9wolves_2007

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 04:09 AM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINOY_HITMAN View Post
Good job 9wolves_2007
thanks buddy!! hey you should be the first player to take part in this challenge it will be awesome if we gather enough players. I'll be grinding again today from like 2pm-10pm (UK Time) (3pm-11pm Central Europe Time)

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com