Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

playing with courses nlhe dont make big mistakes

Old
playing with courses nlhe dont make big mistakes - Sat Jan 28, 2012, 09:23 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
hi all just found in the courses nlhe section some great training and great fun lol what a great idea to learn someone poker with them generated hands they are so coolllll lol any1 else find them good?

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 09:46 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Yes that is why I took them all as soon as I joined... did not want to waste a year playing with no real knowledge. Glad you find them interesting

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 09:49 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hell ya!

I was delighted to see the NLHE Cash Course introduced. While my ROI is in the plus in MTT's my cash game is terrible.

I spent the whole month of January studying that course and I'll review it a few times before attempting the quiz.

I especiallly found helpful the part about re-evaluating your hand post-flop. What I was finding was that I was winning small pots but losing big ones. This was due to not re-evaluating.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 01:11 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
Its an especially awesome course if you're from Europe and on Itellipoker. They give/gave you ten bucks for passing......

Ooops, wrong thread, i meant to put this under "Dean likes to whine section" ........but yes, awesome course, I agree !! I just wish I understood Cash games better, it seems like a lot of people with huge bankrolls play small stakes and can afford to play super loose and rebuy in for max allowed over and over.

Cheers

Skiny

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 02:33 PM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Hell ya!

I was delighted to see the NLHE Cash Course introduced. While my ROI is in the plus in MTT's my cash game is terrible.

I spent the whole month of January studying that course and I'll review it a few times before attempting the quiz.

I especiallly found helpful the part about re-evaluating your hand post-flop. What I was finding was that I was winning small pots but losing big ones. This was due to not re-evaluating.

Raiser
lol read it 3 times and just failed my first attempt lol

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 06:21 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
playing with courses nlhe don't make big mistakes

This translates to actually PLAYING the game as well holdem....don't make big mistakes.

"No one wins. One side just loses more slowly"---Roland "Prez" Prezbylewski---The Wire

Old
Sat Jan 28, 2012, 08:12 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
playing with courses nlhe don't make big mistakes

This translates to actually PLAYING the game as well holdem....don't make big mistakes.

"No one wins. One side just loses more slowly"---Roland "Prez" Prezbylewski---The Wire
yes moxi definate

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com