Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hello everyone!

Old
Let loose the Dog 0f War "Road to becom a Pro" - Sun Jan 29, 2012, 12:10 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2010
Hello all,
I am new to the site and forum. I decided to write a blog/diary about my daily progress to becoming a pro player.

Blog : http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=23355
Please feel free to analyze my game.......Lets be nice alright!

I have 24 replays connected together, there are plent of good plays in there and plenty of bad plays.
Would like to see what you all think?

Here are the replays:

Last edited by Dog 0f War; Mon Jan 30, 2012 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: Fix

Old
Sun Jan 29, 2012, 12:17 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi there Dog of War,

Great to see you here!

Judging by your post you have a good grasp of finding your way around and using the replayer etc.

I look forward to following your progress and good luck at the tables.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Mar 05, 2012 at 04:49 PM..

Old
Sun Jan 29, 2012, 03:37 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey Dog, welcome to PSO and the forum.

On your replays, you only managed to get one in. That is actually good because you should go ahead and post hands for review in our hand analysis forums. You can find them in the forum index.

Please look through the "how to post a hand for review" threads which are "stickied" at the top of each HA forum. That way our analysts will be able to give you some good feedback, along with all our other knowledgeable members.

Hope you enjoy everything. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Best o' luck!!!

Old
Sun Jan 29, 2012, 05:00 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Hey Dog, welcome to PSO and the forum.

On your replays, you only managed to get one in. That is actually good because you should go ahead and post hands for review in our hand analysis forums. You can find them in the forum index.

Please look through the "how to post a hand for review" threads which are "stickied" at the top of each HA forum. That way our analysts will be able to give you some good feedback, along with all our other knowledgeable members.

Hope you enjoy everything. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Best o' luck!!!

I am sorry I copied the wrong link....It is now fixed. Thanks for the warm welcome to all that responded!

I have 24/95 hands played in the replay in a group, but be easy on me when judging my noob game play...

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com