Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Cashing out Staked Monies

Old
Cashing out Staked Monies - Sun Jan 29, 2012, 01:52 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
The way that I understand cashouts ( not like i have ever had one lmao) is that money that is used say for Staking, can not be cashed out, but only for game play.

Say in the future I stake somebody and transfer that money, lets say 25.00.

My stakee takes that money and by a miracle wins 2000.00 dollars, and transfer back my initial 25.00 plus 1000.00. This gives me $1025.00.

Pokerstars would then not allow me to remove that money from my account and cash out, correct? Would it not only be eligible for tourney play?

This is confusing as heck. The cashout policy is insanely complex.

My real question I guess is that if me and a stakee are constantly swapping money back and forth and make a great profit from it, can we actually ever cash it out?

Thanks

Deaner the Grossly Uneducated and Confused

Old
Sun Jan 29, 2012, 01:58 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
I think that there is a minimum "play through" amount that has to be done before transferred money can be withdrawn. I am not sure but I think at least 10% has to be played

Old
Sun Jan 29, 2012, 02:03 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
I will send you another pm on this.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com