Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hi everyone! happy to be here

Old
Hi everyone! happy to be here - Mon Jan 30, 2012, 04:51 AM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
Hi everyone,

i'm really happy to introduce myself here on PSO, i've already posted 3 hands in the nl holdem hand analysis section and have finally gotten around to saying hello to everyone.
I've been playing poker for around 5 and a half years and got into online poker over 3 years ago,in that time i've been trying alot of different forms of poker trying to find my niche' if you like.

Now i feel happy with where i'm at, i'm playing micro 6max nl hold'em games right now and have found in the short time i've been posting here in the pso forums for it to be really helpful and am really looking forward to the future.i'm going to be continuing to post hands in the forums and get as involved as i can over time maybe even start a blog
so if you see Nashy1996 around have a read of my hands or say hello i look forward to the discussions and improvements to begin!!

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 04:56 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2012
Welcome and good luck at the tables!

Cya on the felts

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 07:53 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Nashy,

Cheers for the introduction. It's great to see you here!

As you say, keep posting hands and get as much from this forum as you possibly can. There's a great community of some very helpful people here.

I look forward to following your progress and I wish you the very best of luck at the tables.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Mar 05, 2012 at 04:45 PM..

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 08:50 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome Nashy and thanks for the intro.

The community here is friendly and knowledgeable so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Nice to hear the positive feedback early in the morning.

There are some excellent resources on 6-Max in our Live Training videos so be sure to check them out if you haven't yet. Sounds like you're off to a good start so keep it up.

Enjoy, and best o' luck!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com