Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

creative mind

Old
creative mind - Mon Jan 30, 2012, 11:36 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
did you know there is a part of the brain that is never used,this part of your brain is the creativity side.If this side of the brain was in use most people would be a genius at something.This part of the brain allows you to think outside the box,a whole new look on things.Its a commmon occurence with long time canabis users for example.
There is a chemical in it that causes an unbalance allowing the person to get creative and think outside the dimensions of the normal average person.
Some people believe this side gives you basic esp skills,or as i put it as an ex toker my spiderman senses.
May sound madness to some! but if you could think outside the box more in life in generall,
Then certain things can be prevented etc.
madness or not check the facts before you comment please on this one.....

In another sense im saying stop being so sterotypical at poker,think outside the box and you will improve your results.i do it well, but the cant be bothered factor always gets me in the end.
So thought i would share this with you for those who do want to listen.

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 11:38 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hi holdem's missus again

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 12:09 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Hi holdem's missus again
lol dude no its me honest m8t just different text for different things thats how i see it lol

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 01:38 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2012
you had me at cannabis.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com