Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

ahar live

Old
ahar live - Mon Jan 30, 2012, 12:28 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
hi all is it worth me watching this live session with ahar

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 12:50 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
**Moved to a more Appropriate fourm - JDean**

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 01:44 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi ace,

You mean today's session >>Here<<? I would say yes, absolutely. Given the games you're playing (based on your posts in hand analysis) I'd encourage you to also follow his bankroll builder series as it rolls out in the video archive, it teaches you about BR management to grow a bankroll in micros (starting with $5) via the SNG games you like to play.

Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 01:47 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Looking forward to it, since i never been in one of his classes. Thank Dave

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 02:09 PM
(#5)
Yes you will see a lot of the spots that regually come up in your (my) everyday play then you can ask why he folds or raises in a partictlar spot.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 02:27 PM
(#6)
Since: Nov 2011
cheers guys have registered thx

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 03:02 PM
(#7)
Since: Oct 2010
Am I missing something?? The bankroll builder class is saying you need 150 VPPs to access it!

Seems odd that you need 150 to watch something that relates to players learning the game and just progressing beyond micro stakes.....or maybe I just dont get enough time to play to build up points.

:-(

Snapper

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 04:00 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapperJohn1 View Post
Am I missing something?? The bankroll builder class is saying you need 150 VPPs to access it!

Seems odd that you need 150 to watch something that relates to players learning the game and just progressing beyond micro stakes.....or maybe I just dont get enough time to play to build up points.

:-(

Snapper
Its because andy has progressed out of the micros now and is at a higher level

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 05:19 PM
(#9)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmajik365 View Post
Its because andy has progressed out of the micros now and is at a higher level
Yes that's exactly right. The class he ran live today is actually at the end of the series and he has grown the starting bankroll beyond the target, so he's covering when one moves up at the end (hence the title "Beyond the Micros").

The series starts with a $5 bankroll in .25c 90-mans, the first classes in the series are already released in the video archive under Andy's Video Page, sessions 17,18,20,21 (no VPP restrictions).

Check it out.

Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com