Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

just a simple rant...

Old
just a simple rant... - Mon Jan 30, 2012, 01:05 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
what the hell does a 60 bet into a 1050 pot do?
like honestly... i just want to know what goes on in these people's head? ok the obvious explanation is that their new to the game... but still.. come on.... there has to be a thought that crosses their mind to make them do something like that... all I want is the reasoning behind this because i'm constantly baffled by plays like this in the open league and I just want an explanation of the thought process. Did you get dealt 4 cards by accident and now you have a royal flush? like what the hell is happening in your head?! lol... sorry totally random rant and the actual bet size doesn't bother me but staying up all night trying to figure out why they would bet that much does... so help!

P.S. - the title should be "drunk rant"

Old
Mon Feb 06, 2012, 10:41 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
you said magic word OPEN i would say when your running the clock the stupid little bet ,its like sticking your big toe in the north sea to see if its cold,dammit you know its cold
why the little bet to see who is going all in only takes one little push and 3 or 4 are all in

well i escaped the open lol so thats just my opinion

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com