Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Premier League

Old
Premier League - Mon Jan 30, 2012, 01:22 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Hello guys,

I don't know where i went wrong this month... Maybe i didn't played enough games or it lack of my play not to sure about it. Tell you the truth i hated Open League that i never want to go back. I might still have a chance in PL, since i'm almost at the bottom of the leaderboard grrrrr.

Maybe it time for me to get back to my oldself again where i know what best for me since there is so much informations to learn about the game. Beside my home life is not easy when i'm playing poker. Why i say this it hard to deal with kids and poker, since my wife work graveyard shift five days a week. There is no way i can play 3 tourney per day. Maybe if i get lucky can play two per day.

Starting in February not gonna able to play much because to much to do at home front indeed. Well guys wish you GOOD LUCK in PL next month if i don't make it. I know i could have done better than that.

Some feedback would be great...

Last edited by outcast13; Mon Jan 30, 2012 at 01:39 PM..

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 01:32 PM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
ChromeStar
hey outcast
i hope you made it
quality is better than quantity! 30 well played and reasonably finished games will keep you in the money in the prem league.
this game is about adapting what you do well and adding new skills.not easy but necessary to improve ones game. keep at it
if you didn t make it well i think you could do it through the Qualifiers and make a penny or two!!

gl y all

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com