Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

Topthecat

Old
Topthecat - Mon Jan 30, 2012, 01:41 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
I personaly am raging at the treatment of Tony(Topthecat)

Post here and show your support for a "Top" guy

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 01:44 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
I have always respect Tony for his words in PSO and as Mod too... Wish you good luck...

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 02:30 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
You know just because someone's little feelings got hurt is no excuse for banning a member, especially one who is as friendly, knowledgeable and caring (both the members and the PSO itself) as Tony was.

Someone should be ashamed of themselves.

Free the Cat!!!

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 02:41 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2010
**moved**

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 03:08 PM
(#5)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
You piss in someone's house, you get thrown out.

Reality check guys.

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 03:10 PM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post

Reality check guys.
So are you saying the house HAS changed owners then?

And here I thought this was a place for us all. You should become a Mod too D. At least you have the cojones to put it as it really is.

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 03:14 PM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
Free speech in an open forum.

Free the Cat!

ToptheCat.JPG

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 03:24 PM
(#8)
Since: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
You know just because someone's little feelings got hurt is no excuse for banning a member, especially one who is as friendly, knowledgeable and caring (both the members and the PSO itself) as Tony was.

Someone should be ashamed of themselves.

Free the Cat!!!

Especially some1 who isn't a permanent fixture, and only fillin in temporarily...

Back to post secondary studies... soon?

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 04:38 PM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2010
Quote:

Reality check guys.
If the said house is going up in flames, pissing in it might just help

Last edited by gatehouse999; Mon Jan 30, 2012 at 04:39 PM.. Reason: .

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 07:52 PM
(#10)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatehouse999 View Post
I personaly am raging at the treatment of Tony(Topthecat)

Post here and show your support for a "Top" guy

can i ask what happened to tony or is that a forbidden subject

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 10:08 PM
(#11)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatehouse999 View Post
If the said house is going up in flames, pissing in it might just help

+1000000000

So well said.

Dale

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 10:11 PM
(#12)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker41673 View Post
So are you saying the house HAS changed owners then?

And here I thought this was a place for us all. You should become a Mod too D. At least you have the cojones to put it as it really is.

I think we all know there's been a change of landlord. But what some people don't seem to realise is that a rent free tenancy agreement isn't such a bad deal, even if some of the furniture got removed.

My main point though. You run a company. An employee leaves and then sets about using your website to criticise the organisation and launch personal attacks on the management. How long are you gonna put up with that? Anybody that's surprised by his removal just isn't living in the real world.

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 10:12 PM
(#13)
yeah i have no idea what happened either.

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 10:13 PM
(#14)
Quote:
I think we all know there's been a change of landlord. But what some people don't seem to realise is that a rent free tenancy agreement isn't such a bad deal, even if some of the furniture got removed.

My main point though. You run a company. An employee leaves and then sets about using your website to criticise the organisation and launch personal attacks on the management. How long are you gonna put up with that? Anybody that's surprised by his removal just isn't living in the real world.
The powers that be wont allow me to get into details but that wasn't what did it D.

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 10:23 PM
(#15)
Oh well....

Plop this in the "More annoying PSO drama I don't give a crap about" category. All this complaining and drama gets old.

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 10:28 PM
(#16)
Since: May 2011
Quote:

Hey Dm,

You speak as if you have some info that us others don't. I do not know what went on, but, it could be possible that Top had very good reason for posting ect. as he did. I do not know....Do you??

So passing judgement, unless you have info the rest of us do not, in my opinion, is out of line.

I will agree on one point with you, I am not surprised.

Dale

Old
Mon Jan 30, 2012, 11:15 PM
(#17)
Since: Sep 2011
Alright guys, this thread is *closed* now. We do not discuss bans with users inside the forums as we are already in contact with Tony.

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com