jimbolang(all Canada)
jimbologo24
jimbonugs
jimbopig

Joseba38(spain)
Joseba73(spain)

kolobok362 (russia)
kolobok8052 (russia)

This is just a sample of the idiocy going on via PSO and out there in the Pokerstars community in general.

It is unreal to me that there is not one staff member of PSO or Pokerstars that handles multi-accounting.

Hire me, I will gladly get these pieces of crap of the system. It is unfair to anyone who just has one account, it is unfair especially in Cash Ring Games if these players are sitting two or higher to a single table with mulitple computers.

Seriously, can PSO and Pokerstars do something about this. I have another post in here with a guy playing 7 ACCOUNTS in one PSO event. 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
Tue Jan 31, 2012, 06:45 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2011
When i first started playing $250 NZ nightly giveaway Pre joining PSO, there was A top NZ police officer (by insignia in Avatar), Same Avatar but diff ID names ( 2 accounts i seen, diff times/tables same avatar), I didn't record it as i didn't know PS Rulz then. (in'till i read them later) he may have not done too, who knows
Point is some people of all walk's life do it (if they do by not understanding/read rulz or do it to ripoff PS & players (premeditated) ),

All Thee Best
♠♦HighTimes♥♣

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Tue Jan 31, 2012 at 07:28 PM..

Old
Tue Jan 31, 2012, 08:00 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
how on earth does a player with 2 accounts register twice for the 5pm game, when some regulars here can't get on once?

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jan 31, 2012, 08:04 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Skiny,

As always players vigilance on these matters are very important and welcome.

Any suspicions of multi-accounts users should always be reported to security@pokerstars.com and I'd encourage you to do so.

Regards,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Jan 31, 2012, 08:12 PM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
I am sure they have configured multiple computers, or multiple sessions somehow.

Any member that ever states they cannot register to these is not being truthful. If you are at the screen with it up at X:44, and click the second the bar appears, it is almost impossible to not be registered.

I think what is more likely is that the people that cannot get in, are trying to do so after X:45 and, well, that just doesn't work most days.

I have never, not once, NOT been able to register. Never. And I am over I think 300 of these now.

The key is X:44, not X:45........

But if PSO and PStars cracked down on multi-accounters, imagine all the free space that would create? On my off wek in February, I am going to compile an Excel sheet of all the ones in that Weeks Open Games. It will be in the hundreds if not thousands, book it.

Cheers

Deaner, the new Multi-Accounter Police since there isn't one.

Old
Tue Jan 31, 2012, 08:46 PM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
I have a template that I adjust after the start of the 6am (uk) game EVERY morning. Support are so used to it I think they'd email me if it didn't arrive by 6.30am

Old
Tue Jan 31, 2012, 08:49 PM
(#7)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Oh. And have a look at "thinkxxxx" in the upcoming game

Old
Tue Jan 31, 2012, 08:51 PM
(#8)
ChromeStar
Good on ya Dark, I just sent a list of over 100.

Got to go get ready for this last Open, I need about 350th or better to sneak into top 80 I think !!!

GL man to you and Ed !!!

Old
Tue Jan 31, 2012, 09:54 PM
(#9)
ChromeStar
51 minutes since I sent security an email about the mutli accounter

888parker
88parker88

with a header that said --- LIVE NOW

No response, and he is still playing, WITH THE SAME AVATAR !!!!!

Why not have a live security agent instead of a useless chat moderator ??

Old
Tue Jan 31, 2012, 11:34 PM
(#10)
Since: Jun 2010
Dman, I reported think#1294 Mexico
think#1295
think#1296
think#1297
think#1298
think#1299

Did this last week.

Yeah, P.S. should hire a few of us.

(Deputy) 1st Mate

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com