Old
The Truth Is Out There... - Wed Oct 09, 2002, 11:28 PM
(#1)
Deleted user

Old
Wed Oct 09, 2002, 11:34 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Anyone who has a brain knows what's been going on...

Old
Wed Oct 09, 2002, 11:35 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
I want to have a Linkosuckping, I mean lyposuction.

Old
Wed Oct 09, 2002, 11:51 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
lmao

hmmm.. why don't u try pachynkosuction. :wink:

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2002, 12:20 AM
(#5)
Deleted user
and I thought I was strange!

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2002, 01:52 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
I must be missing something here, maybe its an inside joke......but I did not see anything in apryllshowers post except

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2002, 07:50 AM
(#7)
Deleted user
All in good time RuRu....you must be patient, then it will all become very clear

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2002, 01:36 PM
(#8)
Deleted user
I don't know about the others apryll, but I would have to disagree with everything you said in your post.

sarge

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com