ChewMe1 -- Now going live!

Old
ChewMe1 -- Now going live! - Wed Feb 01, 2012, 12:17 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce a new Live Trainer is joining us at PSO: ChewMe1

ChewMe1's real name is Chris, and he hails from the UK. His main game is the 180-mans, which he has been grinding on PokerStars since 2008 with excellent results. Over all Chris has played over 6800 real money tournaments on PokerStars and boasts a very impressive ROI of +50%. Chris will be training on the 180-mans and large field MTT's, as well as contributing to our MTT Hand Analysis forum as a hand analyzer.

He is training on the Live Trainer tool right now, and will go live possibly as early as next week... which will be announced here of course.

Please join me in welcoming Chris to our team!

Thanks,
Dave

For the discussion thread: click here

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by TheLangolier; Sat Feb 04, 2012 at 02:09 AM.. Reason: updating announcement title

Old
Sat Feb 04, 2012, 02:07 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi again all,

ChewMe1 is ready to go live!

His first live session with be this upcoming week, and he'll be running sessions Tuesday and Thursday. Please visit the Live Training Calendar to an overview of the schedule, and come welcome him with a big turn out!

Note: Initially the "Participants" (those who can type in the chat box) will be limited to 30 per class while Chris gets accustomed to running training and managing the classroom. This will be expanded down the road as was for all trainers. There will always be ample Viewer spots available however (viewers can see and hear everything, just not type in chat).

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com