Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

4 years of nightmare poker, bye all

Old
4 years of nightmare poker, bye all - Wed Feb 01, 2012, 04:34 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
OK ,i have given it my best shot and my best shot was still not good enough. My losing as never really been down to me. My play is good when i want it to be and i know it regardless of what anyone says.
Thankyou to all the members and pso mods who have helped me on here i really appreciated it in my quest to be a winning player.I certainly have picked up some new tricks i didnt know about poker.
I have looked at the situation,and to be honest in the years i have been on here have always had the wining poker formula,meaning i get my chips in good, and did not really need any help with my game.
Now though with some great thought and realising i get my chips in good and still cannot win,
have decided i am leaving for good this time.
I have my own conspiracy theories as you know,and no offence to the mods or any of you,but you would never know if my theorys were correct,they would be alot higher in the chain of command.
Some people will probably laugh at this,some people may agree,but for me the ride is over.

I am not really the arsehole some of you think i am,i am far from it,and probably this post will be removed.

So to all my fellow players i would like to say farewell, i have 7 dollers left,and have decided to use it up on mtts before i part.
So with all my best wishes would like to say good bye,good luck,stay healthy and enjoy your life.

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 08:51 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
. My play is good when i want it to be and i know it regardless of what anyone says.
oh really? so you sometimes just play to lose? Anyways good luck

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 09:06 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 09:25 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
Quote:
My play is good when i want it to be and i know it regardless of what anyone says.
Wrong. Do you care to explain the rest of us how you mastered the game?
Like what books did you read, articles, videos, training sites, any suggestions?
How many hh have you reviewed?
Quote:
and did not really need any help with my game.
Again wrong. Not sure if a big Ego does any good in poker
Quote:
I have my own conspiracy theories as you know
Most of us do, i started emailing support and requesting explanation when i was on a downswing and i was not polite at all.
Also i made some ugly comments on chat and to the chat moderators, not sure if i was heading to a perma ban from the site, but i got some months of chat bans for it.

Quote:
So to all my fellow players i would like to say farewell, i have 7 dollers left,and have decided to use it up on mtts before i part.
Gl

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 10:02 AM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Four year of nightmare poker = four years of not learning from your mistakes and failures
Four year of nightmare poker = four years of not learning from your mistakes and failures

Read this over and over and over.

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 10:07 AM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
I'll bet 7.00 this is not the last of the posts.

Its a little like the boy who cried wolf isn't it?

Wish you the best in life bud, seek the help you need.

Me, I just drown my sorrows in beer. Its what a good Canadian should do. Oh, and bacon, lots of bacon.

Cheers

Skiny

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 10:10 AM
(#7)
hilarious from losing players..................and predictable.
and who asked you lot....grow up was saying goodbye and you just could not help been imature how funny.
learn from my mistakes look at your own mistakes how can you even comment hypocrits.

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 10:23 AM
(#8)
Since: Dec 2010
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thats what you sound like.

Is it me or do i read a post like this from you nearly every week ??? lol

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 10:35 AM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer73 View Post
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thats what you sound like.

Is it me or do i read a post like this from you nearly every week ??? lol
and no ,my posts went from insanity to perfect normal reading,if people cant read posts with out feeling that its some sort of emotianal response,well what can i say ,it says what it says ,good bye,thats it.....and explains why im not going to deposit again basically thats it.
So why you are heckling my post that was meant for the members who have tried to help me,not those hecklers who try to down grade a person,get a life what does it matter to you,nothing..........unless.......... oh well i leave it at that.

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 10:42 AM
(#10)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
Why don't u send some tourney history's to dave for a review. I would like to see this good play off yours that you claim.

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 10:54 AM
(#11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.bisland View Post
Why don't u send some tourney history's to dave for a review. I would like to see this good play off yours that you claim.
i would happily do that on some of my tourneys when i have concentrated,but hows that for hilariuos,my pic as come back i had removed.......

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 10:55 AM
(#12)
Quote:
i would happily do that on some of my tourneys when i have concentrated,but hows that for hilariuos,my pic as come back i had removed.......
and now its gone again hmmmmm....

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 10:56 AM
(#13)
I have a life H.
And i don't spend it crying about variance.
If your going then GO.
If your staying then STAY.

Just please stop whining on and on.
We all go through the same thing as you.
Have you not worked that out yet ??

Next time you have a Bad Beat take it on the chin like a man.

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 11:20 AM
(#14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizer73 View Post
I have a life H.
And i don't spend it crying about variance.
If your going then GO.
If your staying then STAY.

Just please stop whining on and on.
We all go through the same thing as you.
Have you not worked that out yet ??

Next time you have a Bad Beat take it on the chin like a man.
M8T whos whining about variance not me,not now on this post anyway...or bad beats i dont care.
but what i do care about is keep getting beat like a dog...all the time..wether its donks or variance its always one or the other,so there is no point me carrying on to just become in the 90 percent statistic
.Thats IT
and get a life was not amed at you to be honest just the same old hecklers

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 11:32 AM
(#15)
Since: Oct 2010
WHY,

the heck did anyone respond to the op ????????????????????

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 11:34 AM
(#16)
Since: Jun 2011
Hey man,

I don't know you or your history here. I'm assuming there' s some animosity between you and some of the other people on here, which would explain the lack of "nice" reply's.

But again, any of that, is lost on me as this is, I believe, the first post from you that I've read.

First off. Good Luck to you in whatever you choose to do in the future. But I'm a poker fan, and I hate to see anyone turn their back on the game, so, if you don't mind, I have a couple of thoughts for you.

1) I hear the conspiracy theories about PokerStars and other online poker rooms in general. Hell, there's enough of them about certain brick and mortor places that they can't all be wrong! But I tend to find them more of a convinient excuss than an actual problem.

Is there cheating in poker? Yup. And you have to be carefull. While poker is a skill based game, it is, and always will be, played by, and in places where there are GAMBELERS. And gambelers are always looking for an edge. BUT: While there are isolated, though highly publicised incidents of cheating, they are FEW and FAR BETWEEN. The majority of people who play at, and even run these poker sites are not interested in stealing from you. There's here to play, and/or run a business. With that in mind, it's actually against their own interests to steal from their opponents/customers. This can be a long drawn out conversation, which is better left somewhere else, but the long and the short of it, is that if you let the idea that you're being "Cheated" out of your mind, I think you'll find that you can concentrait on playing better.

2) Statements like "I've never really needed help with my game," are kind of outweighed by the fact that you're saying you're going to quit because you can't win. This again becomes a vicious circle with the conspirecy theory. Instead of telling yourself that you don't need improvement, ask yourself "what am I missing?"

3) You made a statement about playing well when you concentrate, twice. And I think a big factor might be this statement alone. I'll use myself in this example. I find I'm exactly the same way. The more I concentrait, the better I do. The more consistant my concentration is, the more consistant my play is. When I'm focused, I do well. The key is figuring out when I'm NOT focused enough.

It happens all the time. I feel like playing poker so I log into Pokerstars. I sign up for a tournement. Then before you know it, I'm distracted by the TV, or the Radio, or surfing the internet. Or worse yet, I'm falling asleep because I wasn't physically or mentaly ready to really play. And that's when the money goes flying out the window. Perhaps the same thing is happening to you.

Anyway, these are just some thoughts. in the end you have to just ask yourself "Do I still want to play poker?" If the answer is "Yes," even with a "But" then find a way to play. It's a great game, and there's lots of fun to be had. Maybe the online thing isn't for you. FInd a brick and morter or find a home game! But play the game.

If the the answer is a straight "No," then again, good luck to you in whatever you chose to do.

Hope this is thought prevoking if not helpfull.

My appologies for the multitude of spelling and grammer errors.

L8r,

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 11:38 AM
(#17)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
My play is good when i want it to be and i know it regardless of what anyone says.
Unless that "anyone" is PokerProLabs.

(You can send those last 7 dollars to me. I'll take good care of them)

Last edited by Feskprins; Wed Feb 01, 2012 at 11:41 AM..

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 11:40 AM
(#18)
No worries H i suggest taking some time off Poker and come back when your really missing it.
And Bandshooter is totally correct about distractions that steer you away from concentrating.

Best of luck at the tables m8 hope you do better.

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 11:44 AM
(#19)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Django66 View Post
WHY,

the heck did anyone respond to the op ????????????????????

+100000000000

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 11:50 AM
(#20)
Since: Jan 2012
Meh... everyone has those periods that all falls against them. I'm playing only a month here, but you only have to open the 'bad beats' forum, and you can find it all. Many blogs and other forum posts about it as well. Thing is: It's the bad beats that you remember, and if you get a lucky shot, you take it for granted. Past 2 days I got about 8 times AA, and lost 6 of them. Yes, I remember those allright. The 6th time I almost felt like crying (ah well... not literally crying :P ), but I do force myself to remember at least one suck-out: Called all-in with JJ. Opponent had AA... and I made a flush on the river. It was when there were only 3 people left in a 45 man tourney, so I can totally relate how he felt after that. The same way I felt when I got knocked out yesterday when my opponents TT beat my AA.

And you probably suck out less if you make good decisions, granted... so you'll have more suck outs against you, and even more bad beats to remember. If that bothers you so much that you can't deal with it, maybe it is better you stop with poker. Not only because of your own sanity's sake, but if you let it bother you this much, your capability of making the right decision will be compromised, thus you will lose more, and you will get even more angry.... etc. etc.

And besides that, from your first post I get the impression you think you always made the right moves, never made a 'mistake', and I think that mindset is the one of the reasons of your anger. Did you analyze your hands? So yes, did you do it alone, or ask someone to analyze them with you? I really doubt you have nothing left to learn.

If destroying your bankroll was the trigger for this post, you should have read some posts and do some lessons about proper bankroll management. Or... don't play for money for a while. Do freerolls only, and try to build your game... and maybe win a little cash from the Open League.

But, like I said, if you can't stand losing for a while, stop playing poker. Not for our sake, but for your own. Otherwise, stay and enjoy the game, and try to better it. With or without bankroll, cause you really don't need money to learn something here

Be cool.

Bibliofagos

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com