Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Roland's Room

Old
Roland's Room - Wed Feb 01, 2012, 08:53 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hello there,

I am rather new here and am yet to understand the benefits of posting in the Member Blog Forum rather than directly on my Blog. Any help on this point would be appreciated. If it's all about shameless self-promotion, then I encourage you to continue reading

My PSO blog is currently following my February challenge to play one hundred $2.5/180 turbos and one hundred $3.50/45 turbos - profitably. Each post updates my progression through the challenge, and perhaps a potentially useful tip or two. Check it out if you are curious how far in the hole I am...

Yes, I am new to PSO, but I'm not new to Pokerstars or blogging. If you are in to custom chips, then you might like mine. You will find them in the lower right.

Have fun at the tables!

Roland GTX

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 02:26 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
Quote:
I am rather new here and am yet to understand the benefits of posting in the Member Blog Forum rather than directly on my Blog.
From what i have seen blog forums is the trend in poker communities atm, and also i can't see the reason for having both of them in here.In transition maybe?
The separate blog it's a feature that this forum software ( vbulletin ) provides form more bloggish user types.
Quote:
My PSO blog is currently following my February challenge to play one hundred $2.5/180 turbos and one hundred $3.50/45 turbos - profitably. Each post updates my progression through the challenge, and perhaps a potentially useful tip or two. Check it out if you are curious how far in the hole I am...
Gl, and think about updating this at list with cliffs and links to the other posts?

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 02:35 AM
(#3)
Thanks for the info Akisno

I wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something essential. I do that often enough at the poker table...

Roland GTX

Last edited by Roland GTX; Thu Feb 02, 2012 at 07:06 AM..

Old
Mon Feb 13, 2012, 08:27 AM
(#4)
If anyone would like to read my entry to the WBCOOP, here is the link: Roland's Room

GL and have fun at the tables!
Roland GTX

Old
Wed Feb 15, 2012, 02:51 PM
(#5)
Another blog post looking back at last year's WBCOOP

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=24484

Roland GTX

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com