I am new to this

Old
Question
I am new to this - Wed Feb 01, 2012, 04:27 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
BronzeStar
Hi there,
I am new to this, can someone clarify for me is the point system applied to every tournement we enter or only PSO ones?

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 05:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi there CL,

You are very welcome here at PSO and thank you for posting your question.

The points system I believe you are referring to is just for the PSO Skill League Games.

You can find out more about this promotion HERE

Also check out this post HERE for some useful tips about Getting Started at PSO.

I hope you enjoy being part of the PSO community. Keep posting and any other questions just ask

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 05:54 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Hi cl&sjones,

Points are applied to the open league games its true but if you cash in any Tornement you get points towards the toriment leaderboard. Same is true of STT's (sng battle of the planets) The leaderboards can be found in lobby of pokerstars under request tabs.

hope this helps

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by Grade b; Wed Feb 01, 2012 at 06:05 PM..

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 06:12 PM
(#4)
http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

or

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/battle/

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 07:26 PM
(#5)
Since: Apr 2011

brade b now you have to change to grade A nice post but A- for making the mods look bad lol sorry RR

Old
Wed Feb 01, 2012, 08:28 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Not a problem Plaws,

I still think it would be an idea if CL could clarify which points?

I answered it as if it was PSO support query.

If it's not and CL means the Tournament Points system then that's a different issue. Then the links that Grade b provided would be more helpful.

If you could clarify please cl&sjones that would be great, thanks.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 09:40 AM
(#7)
BronzeStar
lol being new and just learning I didn't realize there was a difference. Thank you all for your replies...it was very helpful.
I was asking about the poker school online points.....the ranking and the leader board points

Last edited by cl&sjones; Thu Feb 02, 2012 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: to add to and answer the question

Old
Question
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 09:47 AM
(#8)
BronzeStar
Also, why do I not see any poker school open league tournements posted in the pokerstars lobby?

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 11:27 AM
(#9)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi cl&sjones!

The tourneys are under tourey, then the private tab and the open league games start for the month on Feb 3rd, tomorrow. They are listed as PokerSchool Open Skill League.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com