Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Infractions and Warnings

Old
Infractions and Warnings - Thu Feb 02, 2012, 05:20 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
I received an infraction for an " Insult " I called a German a German, Go figure

Answers on a Postcard please

Seriously these things are being handed out like sweets, What would you call someone from Germany ? The worst thing is it came from a Moderator I like although I suspect the hand of someone else in it. Where will it end,

They can take my Forum privileges and Voice but they will never take my " FREEDOM "

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 06:08 AM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2012
you can call him by his name? lol

no but seriously, you must said something else to get a warning i mean why did you say
Quote:
German, Go figure
whats the whole conversation of the issue

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 06:38 AM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
Wow really, youshould rail me sometime when I am at a table of Euro donks !!! Man, i make people cry and have yet to have a warning. But you know what, I dont really care, take away my chat of you want, people need to be told sometimes what morons they are. I pay money to play, so its my perogatvie to let them know what I think. Could you imagine of Mike the Mouth and Phil Hellmuth could NOT smack talk at tables?????

Cheers

Skiny

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 08:20 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
*** Moved ***

Hi Gatehouse,

I moved your thread into here as it's more a PSO Support Query than a Pokerstars one.

I will ask the person who was dealing with this to respond to this but for now I encourage all members to read through the PSO Forum Rules

Wishing everyone a good day and good luck with the grinding.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 10:03 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinyButPhat View Post
Wow really, youshould rail me sometime when I am at a table of Euro donks !!! Man, i make people cry and have yet to have a warning. But you know what, I dont really care, take away my chat of you want, people need to be told sometimes what morons they are. I pay money to play, so its my perogatvie to let them know what I think. Could you imagine of Mike the Mouth and Phil Hellmuth could NOT smack talk at tables?????

Cheers

Skiny
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=23214

Cheers Skiny

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 10:25 AM
(#6)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinyButPhat View Post
Could you imagine of Mike the Mouth and Phil Hellmuth could NOT smack talk at tables?????
If this is a result of what I suspect, it wasn't at a table.

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 11:03 AM
(#7)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
tnx for the name calling me a
'Euro donk"

didn't heard that one before lol!!!

the should start warning those who keep refusing talking english!!!

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 02:49 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Hello Gate

We do not discuss Warnings/Infractions/Bans in the open forum.

PM the Mod who gave the warning/infraction and they will get back to you, may not be right away but they will get back to you on the issue.

Posting in the open Forum on these issue will not get you any answers on the subject.

I will get back to your PM on this issue later this evening.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

This Thread is CLOSED

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com