Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

return to money games :)

Old
return to money games :) - Thu Feb 02, 2012, 06:33 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
well the title says it all. it has been some time since i payed for cash in any kind of poker. I used to play friendly cash games all the time with friends and use to make some decent coin. nothing big, like $80 to $100 a game but stilll was great experience. the online playing is a bit different, makes bluffing harder and opens up room donkeys to destroy u with embarrasing hands. the other day i raised half a guys stack with rockets, he re-raised with a 4-7 off for all his chips. he obviously 4 carded a flush. so either it was a bluff gone bad for him, or he thaught i was bluffing, or he was just fishing for cards but i was obviously upset to say the least. maybe i would get so lucky one day to pull off a crapacular hand to cripple a guys stack. i just dont have it in me to push all my chips for shit lol
I'm sure allot of u have had the same. if u got any crap beat hands u would like to share, please feel free to share with me, would like to know i am not alone

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 11:08 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi JackAce326!

Welcome to the forum.

If you're looking to see others bad beats, there is an entire sub-forum for them. Trust me, they happen to everyone. All a player can do is to make the correct decisions over and over... that's the key to being a better player.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 11:42 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Welcome JackAce.

Along with the bad beats forum JWK listed, try to get involved with the hands analysis forums too. You'll enjoy interacting with members as they discuss hands and how to play them. Some may just be a case of needing to get out of the way. Depending on what game you're playing, there are different actions that are optimal to make the correct decision in a hand.
Feel free to give feedback there too. It's important that everyone gets involved in analyzing hands. That way the whole community gets a broad perspective.

Enjoy your time here and best o' luck!

Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Mar 05, 2012 at 04:41 PM..

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 12:35 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Welcome Acejack,

Happy grinding!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com