Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Wheres the Fifty50's gone?

Old
Wheres the Fifty50's gone? - Thu Feb 02, 2012, 11:01 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
So I log onto PS, click on the SNG tab and activate my SNG filter (which has Fifty50's selected) and the client comes back saying that "no games currently match your search criteria". Deactivated my filter, and by jove, they really are to where to be seen!

Anyone know what gives?

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 12:05 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
Same with mine buddy, been told on twitter that they are experiencing server problems so its probably down to that

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 12:33 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi Guys,

Pokerstars announced that they have a Server Reset scheduled for today.

Some games may be paused for a period during this time. Please be patient until normal service is resumed.

If you have further queries you could contact support@pokerstars.com.

Thanks guys.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 10:53 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
There Back! thanks for the info, fellas.

Old
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 01:12 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Just logged on to PokerStars tried to register for the $1.50 50/50 non turbo game and I needed a password to play.Tried registering for a turbo and had no problem with that though.

Old
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 01:17 PM
(#6)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
wat? a password?

Old
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 01:25 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
yeah room, I use the filter and only have 1 game in the lobby (non turbo) password is needed to register for it. When I take the filter off non turbos are no problem to register for.

Sent an email to support to see what the problem is.

Looks like they got it fixed now .woohoo I can play pokerz now.

Last edited by brkn80; Fri Feb 03, 2012 at 01:29 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com