Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Negreanu Pissed

Old
Negreanu Pissed - Thu Feb 02, 2012, 12:46 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
Just read a few of Negreanu's comments on twitter that happened minutes ago:

"I don't care what any lawyer says. Bitar, Lederer and Ferguson staying quiet this long is beyond disgusting and absolutely shameful."

"Not releasing ANY statement at all is classless, inconsiderate, arrogant, wrong, and disrespectful to the players. Shame on you all. Gross."

Any1 know what sparked this suddenly or has he just had enough of the situation?

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 01:31 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
http://www.pokerplayer.co.uk/news/fe..._with_you.html

check this out DSF

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 02:11 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by brkn80 View Post
proud of you daniel great statement if it is from you.

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 02:19 PM
(#4)
Aye thanks for the link. He also posted on twitter;

"Just read my article in Poker Player mag and it set a new record for the number of misquotes. Pretty impressive! They twisted everything."

Reading it now, should be interesting

Old
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 03:23 AM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
BronzeStar
this was posted to my fb page today by another forum...

"GBT doesn't want to acquire assets which will need to be litigated over later. In total, the sum owed to the company is between $10 and $20 million. Several of the players who owe money and have not yet expressed a willingness to pay their debts include Phil Ivey, Layne Flack, David Benyamine, and Erick Lindgren. Barry Greenstein, Mike Matusow, and others owe a smaller but still significant amount."

can't post the link, don't know why some links are allowed, and some aren't. This link is an affiliate of PS.

Last edited by Stakehorse75; Fri Feb 03, 2012 at 03:29 AM..

Old
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 03:40 AM
(#6)
Deleted user
Interesting...

Just remember who is paying his bills when you read his posts.

Old
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 04:12 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Interesting...

Just remember who is paying his bills when you read his posts.
Well Daniel is pretty well known for speaking his own mind to be fair.

Quad Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 04:14 PM
(#8)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
he also claims to have had his account hacked and 100 grand stolen

Old
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 04:38 PM
(#9)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahar010 View Post
Well Daniel is pretty well known for speaking his own mind to be fair.
That is true of course, I guess my opinion of a lot of the poker pros has gone down since Black Friday and I should give Daniel more of a break.

When I posted that I was thinking of all the times on Tv he sat with these guys and found it hard to believe nothing came up about this. Just me wanting to believe what he has to say but at the same time I am weary of most poker pros these days.

Old
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 04:56 PM
(#10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
That is true of course, I guess my opinion of a lot of the poker pros has gone down since Black Friday and I should give Daniel more of a break.

When I posted that I was thinking of all the times on Tv he sat with these guys and found it hard to believe nothing came up about this. Just me wanting to believe what he has to say but at the same time I am weary of most poker pros these days.
He's always had plenty to say about a certain family hehe

Quad Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Feb 03, 2012, 04:57 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
Oh yeah I know that for sure,looks good on them.
Never liked either of them.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com