Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

Only reason I see, is that players don't want to show

Old
Only reason I see, is that players don't want to show - Thu Feb 02, 2012, 02:30 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
WOW

In the span of 5 minutes on 2 different tables, this happens:

This first one, after the river, I miss click the all in and bet $0.26 instead of $0.27 and he folds after betting $8.12. WHY?
I guess he missed his straight and didn't want to show

The second one, the player bets $5 after the river and I go all in with $5.42 and he folds. WHY?
I guess he didn't want to show

That was great for me, great start to the month of February, but I still wanted to know, so I could write it in my players notes

Any thoughts on what they had??

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 02:33 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
lol what are they doing. nice hands

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 02:52 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hey Trap!

If I were a gambling man... I think the first hand was a total airball bluff with garbage that they didn't want to show.
Like not wanting to show losing a 27o hand in the tank, when it costs the extra prop bet if you show it as a loser.

The second one, no telling. Could be a 3, could be a 10, could be 2 broadways.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Feb 04, 2012, 08:10 AM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2011
Still - you have to love the fishies. Ran into one too today - Guy 5-bet me preflop for1/3 his stack, I 6-bet allin and he calls with K7 off. Only time on 5 days I got value out of pocket aces

----------------------------------------
keeping track of my poker semi-career: ov3rsight.blog.com

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com