Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Leaderboard - Current month

Old
Leaderboard - Current month - Thu Feb 02, 2012, 04:10 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
OK, so I'm on the leaderboard page for the current month (Feb 2012 selected in the selection box). No matter what league I select(in the selection box next to it) it keeps redirecting me to January 2012 results, or it shows a blank list. I'm getting really frustrated already, so I'm asking here, is this normal ? Are you only supposed to be able to see the results from the previous months ? If so, why the hell is feb 2012 an available selectable option ?

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 04:13 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
The leagues don't start until the 3rd of each month, so no games have been played yet. First games start tomorrow morning.

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 04:16 PM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
Well that makes sense now. Thank you.
Since I'm new here, I just assumed the games start on the 1st of each month.

Old
Thu Feb 02, 2012, 04:33 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IQ_Styl3 View Post
Well that makes sense now. Thank you.
Since I'm new here, I just assumed the games start on the 1st of each month.
No worries IQ_Styl3,

That's what PSO is for, a place to ask questions and mcrissinger answered it spot on!

Your very welcome here at PSO and it's great to see you here.

If you click in the link below you'll be directed to a page full of useful tips about using this website.

Wishing you a good run in the League!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com