Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

9 man KO Strat

Old
9 man KO Strat - Sat Feb 04, 2012, 01:20 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Are there any videos on these anywhere or some strat guideline?

Old
Sat Feb 04, 2012, 02:19 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi pepsipanda16!

There aren't any videos currently specific for the KO sng's, from what I see. The videos that you will want to watch are any of the ones for single table sng's (spacegravy's would be a great place to start), as the strategy for those will be the same for the KO games.
In the KO games, the majority of the money is in the top 3 payouts, not the bounties, so the way that I've always played them is to get into the top 3, then win the tourney. If a bounty happens while playing, then so be it, but I do not ever just focus on the bounties.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Feb 04, 2012, 02:27 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
I have played several of these in recent weeks and tend to play same as i would for a a regular 9 man sit and go.

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com