Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

I'm looking for Students

Old
I'm looking for Students - Sat Feb 04, 2012, 08:27 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi Guys,

My names Eoghan and I am mainly a live MTT player from Ireland. I have recently started to play online and I am a student at the moment studying in college so dont have a lot of time to play online as much as I want too. (so my online stats on Stars are somewhat terribad. My ipoker ones are good enough though)

After being coached for 2 years online I wanted to give it back to a few people. I am by no means expert in what I do but what I do know is that I can turn a beginner player into an intermediate one and slightly beyond.

I mainly focus on SnG's as they are easy to master once you get the hang of them.

I want to talk more with people who are interested on Skype so add me please so we can get chatting. My Skype name is: Dirtysocket101

I am offering this of course completely free because as I said, I am still learning myself. I just feel I have an edge on certain aspects of the game and what I can teach a beginning player can definitely improve there game.

I will do HH reviews with them, discuss certain spots and anything they want. I just want to have a few students so I can develop there game.

Hope to hear from some of you guys.

Eoghan

Old
tuition - Mon Feb 06, 2012, 12:10 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Hi.
I have been playing for a short while but would be interested in tuition.

Let me know how to proceeed.
Cheers Ron Baginski
aka Novice1446 on Pokerstars

Old
Mon Feb 06, 2012, 12:23 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
Hey Ron,

Add me on Skype Dirtysocket101.

Dj

Old
Mon Feb 06, 2012, 01:12 PM
(#4)
Since: Dec 2011
BronzeStar
Hey DJ

Id like to offer you in joining my home game also on Poker Stars. I have a poker mentor tht does some coaching also with the club members. Your welcome to come take a peep!

ID 471020 PW 00000069

Thanks
Misty

Old
stats - Fri Feb 10, 2012, 03:03 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2011
BronzeStar
hi, please post ur ipoker user name and stats, to verify.

otherwise you are prolly just some eurodonk with a cool story

thanks

nerfmacestun - 99.28% opr

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com