Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Blog Updates

Old
Blog Updates - Sun Feb 05, 2012, 12:36 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
Hi there, it takes 24 hours for our blogs to be approved. I understand the need for moderation but there were only 5 blogs updated yesterday and surely things could be done a bit quicker? My blog needs to be relevent for today's thoughts and not 24 hours later. If I were to make a comment on a game, 24 hours later the game is forgotten about. Things like the WSOP and Sunday Millions need to be current.

TYIA.

Old
Sun Feb 05, 2012, 01:28 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
People that approve your blogs have a life too. They do not spend every waking moment of
their day waiting to approve a blog.
If your thoughts are that important and need to be read ASAP use twitter or facebook.

Old
Sun Feb 05, 2012, 01:39 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2010
I would recommend you use the forums for anything that benefits from instant attention - a lot of people use the latest posts feature to see what is new.

The blogs are a little longer lasting than forum posts, and can stand up to being published a little later.

If you have a longer piece which works better as a blog, submit your blog and also put a shorter post into the forum with a link to the blog once it is approved.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Sun Feb 05, 2012, 02:09 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
Hello

As I looking at the blogs at no time is there a 24 hour window for them going live, there check thru out the day..

We work very hard to get them set Live.

Your blog is Live now and was no wheres near Posted 24 hours ago.

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by TOO2COO; Sun Feb 05, 2012 at 02:11 PM..

Old
Sun Feb 05, 2012, 02:30 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
I understand many of the mods provide their time free of charge or for very little reward but I think an immediate publication would be more beneficial for both Pokerstars and the Blogger. Posts can always be removed if they go against the T/C.

I assumed it was 24 hours but I've only published 2 posts so I was guessing the timeframe, I was going by how long my first post took to publish. I understand the forum can be used for an immediate response but that's not the same as a blog.

I may have sounded negative but I'd like to improve on what I see, thanks for the responses.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com