Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Home Games today!!!!

Old
Home Games today!!!! - Sun Feb 05, 2012, 01:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hey all,

Come join me for the Sunday Special Live Training today @ 3pm ET! We will be hanging out together home game style! There will be 2 home game tournaments offered, a real money $1.10 buy in game and a "US Friendly" play chip buy in game. I will be playing with you in this and featuring my table, and both final tables will be featured during the training. You'll also have a chance to play along side some of the Hand Analyzers and Mods. It should be a great time >>Register Here<<

In order to join the Live Training Home Game Club:

- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 549129
- Enter my Invitation Code: Lango123

I will make sure to approve late applications to join the club right at the start of the tournaments (15:00 ET) and again 8 minutes into them (late registration is 10 minutes). See you there!!!

Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by TheLangolier; Sun Feb 05, 2012 at 01:27 PM..

Old
Sun Feb 05, 2012, 02:46 PM
(#2)
should be a lot of fun to play with TheLangolier and do all those things that make him go

"OK PAUSE!!"

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Feb 06, 2012, 12:39 AM
(#3)
(Head Trainer)
LOL we had a lot of fun, I enjoyed it and I hope you did too.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Feb 06, 2012, 03:10 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
Darn, I missed it. Glad to hear it went well.

Only 2k more posts until new car.

Old
Mon Feb 06, 2012, 08:15 AM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
damn! i missed it too... stupid superbowl party....
must say though i sure love me some apple pie (apple juice, cinnamon, everclear)
2/1 AJ / EC just about the perfect mix (a must try if you can get grain liquor where you're located)
as Panicky would say, mmmm alcohol is yummy...
really am a bit miffed at myself for missin' the fun though. i loved the one in dec.

Old
PSO home game - Tue Feb 07, 2012, 04:23 PM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLangolier View Post
Hey all,

Come join me for the Sunday Special Live Training today @ 3pm ET! We will be hanging out together home game style! There will be 2 home game tournaments offered, a real money $1.10 buy in game and a "US Friendly" play chip buy in game. I will be playing with you in this and featuring my table, and both final tables will be featured during the training. You'll also have a chance to play along side some of the Hand Analyzers and Mods. It should be a great time

Dave
Thanks for setting up the home game! The game ran smoothly, and within the posted time limit; great job Dave!

Recently, I’ve been active in the MTT forum; the posts and replies really came in handy during the tourney. I already had a pre-read on a lot of the PSOers, which proved to shadow their play to a tee. What a pleasant experience to play alongside my fellow PSOers, and trainers/moderators. Loved it! Thanks again.

The HEM HUD wasn’t working during the ‘home game’ play money tourney. Was anyone using PT, was it working? I’ve practiced without a ‘HUD’ before; makes you pay attention to detail.

May the cards be with you.

Old
Tue Feb 07, 2012, 04:32 PM
(#7)
(Super-Moderator)
Just wanted to say Thanks to Dave as this was a lot of fun and seem like all who took part enjoyed

I had a Great time

Thanks much and hope we can do it again in the future

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com