Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

US Player Love

Old
US Player Love - Mon Feb 06, 2012, 12:08 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
Hello PSO,

I understand my country is full of a bunch of Boneheads in the Government. But I believe it is not fair to the US Players, that we can not access most of the content of PSO, all of it requires have these VPIP which are impossible for US Players looking to learn from a great resource to achieve.

Could we remedy this?

Thanks,
windsorHaze

Old
Mon Feb 06, 2012, 10:42 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi windsorHaze

welcome to PSO

It's unfortunately not possible to remedy this.
Quote:
Right now we are featuring a lot of free content on PSO (Most of our Live-Training-sessions, a lot of Videos & Courses) which is avaiable for everyone including Americans. More valueable content for advanced players is avaiable for everyone who shows off his progress actively when generating VPPs. VPP limits have proven to be a good way to measure progress in play on PokerStars. The system is fair, automatically executed and a good indicator of actual played limits. Unfortunately there is no way of observing the progress of American's skill level since your government excluded you from active online poker play. As we do not know your actual level of skill and we have to deal with different player-types & player-needs there is simply no way to offer you more advanced stuff because we don't want to confrontate you with concepts you might misunderstand cause of lack of basic concepts. Right now we want to offer a complete basic education so that you have a great theoretical basic poker knowledge when you return on PokerStars. When using this knowledge you will be able to collect the VPPs you need to access advanced concepts and move up in limits accordingly.
For everyone who is already in need of advanced content we are offering a totally free hand evaluation service providing great content and an easy way to improve your game furthermore.
I hope you will stay with us and become part of our great community nevertheless.

Regards
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Mon Feb 06, 2012, 11:19 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi there windsorHaze,

Welcome to PSO! It's great to see you here!

Along with what Christopher said, you will find that only a small amount of the content at PSO is restricted. The majority of the videos and training tools here have no restrictions at all and are completely free to each member.

Those that have restrictions are archived and will be available to you when the US market returns.

If you click HERE you will find the complete video library.

Again, thanks for your post and welcome to PSO.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by JWK24; Mon Mar 05, 2012 at 05:55 PM..

Old
Mon Feb 06, 2012, 12:33 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi windsorHaze, fellow American here.

There are some great benefits to being involved here. You'll get feedback in any area you wish, learn a ton of things to improve your game both online and live, and meet a lot of great people...a lot of them run play chip home games for some good play. There's still plenty to do.

If you have any questions on anything, please let us know.

Hope to see ya' stick around.

Old
Mon Feb 06, 2012, 01:45 PM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2012
Thank you for the quick responses.

I do plan on spending allot of time with PSO. I have a great deal to learn and I enjoy the game allot. Just wish my government was not so childish.

Old
Mon Feb 06, 2012, 05:38 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
*** Thread Closed & Posts Deleted ***

Hello all,

If we could use this link to post feedback and recommendations that would be great, thank you.

Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com