Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

5 Million High Roller Tournament!

Old
Thumbs up
5 Million High Roller Tournament! - Mon Feb 06, 2012, 12:41 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
BronzeStar
UNDER REVIEW FOR SHOWCASE!
Not all player's are created equal!
================================
♥ WSOP PANSIES ♥
Home of VIP Pansies
" Once a Pansy, Always a Pansy"
------ >ID 471020 PW 00000069<------
Sponser's Needed
================================
♥ Manager~ Mis T Fire (Misty)
Twitter: @PSPokerPansies

*****5 million WSOP Pansies HR NLHE Tournament to be scheduled when we reach 200 members! Currently standing at 180 members and in review as a showcased club. Entry fee will be 1.10 play chips with a prize of 5 million to winner! Open to all members!!!

I would like to welcome all to join WSOP Pansies Home game, and follow us on Twitter! Join the ORGINAL home game to a VIP Club!

♦Home Of WSOP VIP PANSIES Club:
( by special club invite only)

Where all larger buy in tournaments are held. After you pay entry fee by transfering funds to myself, I will send you a passcode where tournament is held. This prevents "stragglers" from joining who havent paid to enter.

There will also be Bounty Tournaments scheduled in WSOP Pansies. To keep up with all events please read wall.
-------------------------------------------
I would like to welcome any one who is competitive to join this club. Don't let the name fool you! Any one who thinks they roll with the best is welcome to up your game here. WSOP Pansies offers nightly tournaments back to back with active games. We also offer larger buy in tournaments listed in a separate club to prevent "stragglers" from joining games.

You will find a Poker Mentor also in this club who is willing to take on new players and mentor them. He has the credentials to back it up and you can read more about him on clubs wall. WSOP Pansies offers some of the most competitive "free" online tournaments. The intesity can get overbearing as tournaments are scheduled back to back. Most players have been hand selective to keep it very competitive! Who knows you may even find an occasional Poker Stars Professional here! Keep your eyes open! I welcome any curiosity about this club!

WSOP Pansies

ID

PW

Last edited by Mis T Fire; Mon Feb 06, 2012 at 01:09 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com