Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

no league

Old
no league - Tue Feb 07, 2012, 01:31 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
BronzeStar
hi all .just wondering if anyone can help.i cant seem to find my ranking in any league.logging in all i see is your league N/A . any help would be appreciated

Old
Tue Feb 07, 2012, 02:13 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi!

I tried to pull you up in the scoring and didn't get the scores either. I'll notify the proper people so that we can get it corrected.

Good luck at the tables.

John

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Feb 07, 2012, 06:33 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2011
Hey guys,

I've reported this issue to our technical department.

Thanks a lot for reporting and sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Tue Feb 07, 2012, 11:51 PM
(#4)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy of bin View Post
hi all ."*1just wondering if anyone can help.i cant seem to find my "*2 ranking in any league.logging in all i see "*3is your league N/A . any help would be appreciated
Well lets break down'>
.*1 well We all Live in the NOW
"*2 We all GOD's children
"*3 U ONLY SEE What is For U To See
All Thee Best
♠♦HighTimes♥♣

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Wed Feb 08, 2012 at 12:06 AM..

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 07:27 AM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2011
Hello buddy of bin,

You've received a Premier League ticket so all of your results will count to our Premier League standings. You haven't played yet, so there are no results to list.

Good luck in our league,
Regards
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 12:01 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
that put a smileon my face

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 12:14 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
thank you for the info.i did not know i had received a ticket for the premier league.oops my bad.i tmust have misunderstood how to qualify.off i go and thank you again.where would we be without the mods.keep up the great work

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com