Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

what happened?

Old
what happened? - Tue Feb 07, 2012, 05:39 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
i entered an open league tourney...i was one of the first to enter, and i didn't get to play in it. it just didn't come up on my screen. poohs! did this happen to anyone else or am i just special?

Old
Tue Feb 07, 2012, 07:24 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi bindy67,

There are a few things you could do to to see if you got registered.

1. Request a Tournament History from the lobby, if you were registered it would show up in the email that will be sent to you.
2. Wait for the next Open League standings update and see if the result registers there as you would have been blinded down.

If all this produces no results and you still believe that you had registered properly then you could email support@pokerstars.com with as much information as possible, date/time etc, and they will get back in touch with you.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Feb 07, 2012, 09:52 PM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bindy67 View Post
i entered an open league tourney...i was one of the first to enter, and i didn't get to play in it. it just didn't come up on my screen. poohs! did this happen to anyone else or am i just special?
Hi bindy its good too see you back, long break
well usually EST it fulls up so fast -45 sec's lol, this was like time USA player was here/there (20,000 + 40,000+ Bronze+VIP freeroll's ) before WHITE FRIDAY, but if you do games in NZT day(7.00am/11.00am/03.00pm/07.00pm/11.00pm its not so much a rush but if u get in 03.00am/7.00am u have too bee there (gone) lol
Its good see a KIWI around here lol
All thee Best and Take Care
All Thee Best
♠♦HighTimes♥♣

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Wed Feb 08, 2012 at 07:29 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com