Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hi folks

Old
Hi folks - Tue Feb 07, 2012, 09:07 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi everyone, I'm Adam.

I came here on the back of a poker tournament that was held in work a few weeks back, which rekindled my old love for the game (after coming second hehe). I'm a forum regular in a few places on the web, so fairly used to this set up.

Very happy to be here, seems like a great place to learn - and I am more than happy to do lots of that!

Old
Tue Feb 07, 2012, 09:15 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
welcome mate.. enjoy ur stay and if u have any questions don't be afraid to ask.. we're a friendly bunch.. till there are chips infornt of us anyway..

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 06:07 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hello Adam (ah309)

Great to see you here!

As Austerror already said ask plenty of questions & post some hands for analysis etc, there is truly a great bunch of people here.

Again, great to see you and I look forward to reading your posts!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Mar 05, 2012 at 04:33 PM..

Old
Wayneo75 - Wed Feb 08, 2012, 01:54 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2010
enjoy your game mate Good Luck

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 02:37 PM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2011
hello adam and welcome to the forum.this forum is great for improving your skills mate some very usefull videos and topics,hope you enjoy your time here and dont be afraid to post any questions or gripes lol.

Last edited by holdemace486; Wed Feb 08, 2012 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: spelling mistake

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com