Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

goodbye for now

Old
goodbye for now - Wed Feb 08, 2012, 06:51 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
I've had it with this place and will be leaving once again.

After waiting 27days for a response i get one from the PSO mod? when we ask these mods questions relating to pokerstars they say they have nothing to do with that so why should i accept a half hap reply from one in the pokerstars support section?

Brian as much as I might respect you for what you have to put up with here this was uncalled for. There were more than just questions asking for events for Americans in that thread and you closed it for not staying on subject? Very little of the posts made weren't of the original subject and at the end of the day I would rather someone from Pokerstars to answer those questions.

The truth as I see it is Pokerstars staff doesn't want Americans here and refuse to aknowledge us here in the forum so it will be my pleasure to oblige them by leaving.

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 08:11 PM
(#2)
BronzeStar
goodbye joker, why they have a pokerstars support thread makes me laugh...we post there and they tell us to contact support lol

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 08:54 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
Its strikes me as odd that PSO doesnt factor the Americans into the learning process and feel like it is a oversight for sure. Some of if not most of our members where American and contributed a lot before black friday and continued to. But they have slowly left due to frustration and the ones that stayed are here for community or to learn! Take away the learning through videos and you have fractured community left. They then tell you your post is in the wrong place and move it somewhere but fail to post a guideline for each forum. They have rules and no one knows what they are!

Its really hard to keep biting my tongue and playing nice when I look around and see things falling apart. The leadership is voiceless thanks to restrictions and a propped up moderating team that has no voice. Its obvious as they would be able to answer these questions knowing they cause issues by ignoring them. I honestly think they dont do this on purpose,its just that they cant move on anything till the man says what to do.

Take it easy Joker and I do hope you come back to say whats up from time to time.

Old
Thu Feb 09, 2012, 01:32 AM
(#4)
So long (for now only I hope...) joker.

Another valued voice and good friend to those that knew him leaves. And for what? Because the folks that are running the show around here tell us what hoops to jump through to be heard and then when we do they just ignore us and deflect us anyway.

I'm sorry joker felt compelled to take this path as he'll be sorely missed. And he's not the first. Sadly he won't be the last it seems.

I won't myself. I'll stand with everyone else who values this community and refuses to just give in as it's torn down over nickels and dimes. And a lack of any communication and response from above. Except to tell the Mods (who I really,really don't envy for their tasks at this point...) to delete our posts and move them and whatever else they can think of to keep us as sequestered and out of sight and mind as possible.

I'll be here all the way,if for nothing else at the least to say I told you so at the end.

Please,please,please wake up before it's too late.

If you actually care that is. Once again it seems funny to me that those whom you ignore and deflect seem to care more about these things than you do.

We know that we're mostly just consumers to you and that's fine really.

But being treated like a consumer (or potential one in the case of we Americans...) and a commodity is a big difference. One I suggest that you learn.

Hoping you do because many of us love it here.

Here's hoping that from this day forward you can figure out that it's better for everyone,you and us both, to make this the type of place that the joker's of the world will want to come back to.

Not the kind of place the rest of us will want to leave.

Old
Thu Feb 09, 2012, 01:55 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
That's a shame, Joker. But not entirely shocking. Hope things get better here soon and you and the rest of the defectors come back.

Mox... But don't keep posting things like that, they're making it better for us. If you argue, you'll be forced out.

Old
Thu Feb 09, 2012, 01:57 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Its strikes me as odd that PSO doesnt factor the Americans into the learning process and feel like it is a oversight for sure. Some of if not most of our members where American and contributed a lot before black friday and continued to. But they have slowly left due to frustration and the ones that stayed are here for community or to learn! Take away the learning through videos and you have fractured community left. They then tell you your post is in the wrong place and move it somewhere but fail to post a guideline for each forum. They have rules and no one knows what they are!

Its really hard to keep biting my tongue and playing nice when I look around and see things falling apart. The leadership is voiceless thanks to restrictions and a propped up moderating team that has no voice. Its obvious as they would be able to answer these questions knowing they cause issues by ignoring them. I honestly think they dont do this on purpose,its just that they cant move on anything till the man says what to do.

Take it easy Joker and I do hope you come back to say whats up from time to time.
I see DirtyRubberz.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com