Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

poker rng 6.0

Old
poker rng 6.0 - Wed Feb 08, 2012, 01:55 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Can some one explain to me poker rng 6.0. A while back i made a post on a program that can predict the cards that come out and was laughed at and mocked.
I constantly see tag type players who all of a sudden chuck their chips in on 94s etc risking their whole stack or tournemnt life?.
Why i ask myself . So with a little youtube research found poker rng 6.0 that claims to be 80 percent accurate in predicting 3 of the 5 outs.
This program is self programmed by putting in input for 300 hands and then well the outcome is horrible, it predicts your outs according to what i have seen.
This is no way of pokerstars fault but i can now see why so many server updates etc to try combat this,
What i suggest is that any one who comes across suspisious players like this,take note of there name and report them to pokerstars and the cheating wa....ers will soon disapear.
Thats all im going to say,any thoughts or reasons to doubt this please i would to hear.

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 02:06 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hey holdemace!

I just put it in the normal internet search engines. Everything I'm seeing (except for their ad) says it's a scam and doesn't work.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 02:08 PM
(#3)
youtube jw it says its works with a demo on pokerstars m8t.

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 02:09 PM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
youtube jw it says its works with a demo on pokerstars m8t.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nyB0natIZ8

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 02:11 PM
(#5)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Holdemace!

The youtube vid is their ad and of course they're going to say it works in their ad.

I was checking the other poker forums and publications, which are going to be more trustworthy than someone's own ad.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 02:17 PM
(#6)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Holdem,

Also, if you look up the user in the youtube video, per OPR, they have a -80% ROI.

In my eyes, if it would work, they should be making money, not losing 80% with a 5% ITM number.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 02:28 PM
(#7)
never thought to look up the user m8t,yes you are probably right Jw,but its strange how tag players sat there for an hour without playing a hand then bam on 92 etc and hitting it,seen it regular as everyone else knows this happens alot. Im looking into this and am trying to help pokerstars not hinder them in any way,i love the game and hate cheats,and this at the moment is the only explanation i have why a opp would do this against you.I personally have seen this 92 action etc 3 times in two days knocking me out of whatever i was in,just find it really strange and if this is the case want to fiqure it out and get it stopped.
I think im going to contact pokerstars support and ask them if i can test this program for you,to see if it does actually work or not,and thats the best thing to do in my opinion and then if it did work i would fin a way to stop it somehow,any proceeds if it did work i would write down and then return to the opp who had lost does this sound like a good idea jw?

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 02:43 PM
(#8)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Holdem,

Since it looks like that software's about 5 yrs old, I think it would be a waste of your time doing that.
PokerStars values and takes very seriously, the security of their games and any program like that one would have been looked at by the appropriate people and placed on the banned software list if necessary.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Feb 08, 2012, 02:54 PM
(#9)
Thanks for the link jw did not realise there was so many banned softwares and so many softwares to use,i think your right and will leave it to security to sort out.

Old
Fri Feb 10, 2012, 03:04 AM
(#10)
Since: Aug 2010
Holdem...

STOP looking for angles,gimmicks and shortcuts to try and be a winning or better player.

Here's the truth...there are none.

Poker is like everything else---you want to be good you have to put the work in and commit to it. Failing that you're always going to be a losing,or at best unsatisfied, player. It's that simple,there is NO gray area here.

Worrying about whether the game is on the up and up,if there are quick fixes to get from point A to point z and everything else just takes time away from the things you need to do to improve your game.

Period.

If you can't or won't accept this then your previous musings on just walking away from the game were probably spot on as this isn't the game for you.

If you feel that this is the game for you then roll up your sleeves and get to work. Because that's what is takes. Nothing less.

Everything else is just a distraction.

GL

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Fri Feb 10, 2012 at 03:06 AM..

Old
Fri Feb 10, 2012, 04:10 AM
(#11)
No offence moxi but did you even read what i was on about and the replies from jw?,what are you on about?,lol think you have got your wires crossed some where....

Old
Fri Feb 10, 2012, 05:59 AM
(#12)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
He's on about the fact that all of your posts suggest that there is some dark force working against you that prevents you from become the winning player you think you should be. You seem far too easily distracted and have yet to display any signs that you might be realising that it's "your" game you should be concentrating on.

Old
Fri Feb 10, 2012, 06:11 AM
(#13)
dark force against me no,against every one i feel,theres cheats on this site with out a shadow of a doubt and if players reported suspisious behavour maybe security can get them,thats it, my game is fine im not worried about my game,its the players sitting tag then bam with 92 hitting 922 flops come on you must of seen this,regular as well,theres something new they are doing that pokerstars as not picked up on surely?.
And i was trying to help pokerstars no one else,anyway this probably my last reply so gl at the tables to you and moxi.

Old
Fri Feb 10, 2012, 06:40 PM
(#14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
He's on about the fact that all of your posts suggest that there is some dark force working against you that prevents you from become the winning player you think you should be. You seem far too easily distracted and have yet to display any signs that you might be realising that it's "your" game you should be concentrating on.

THIS...

Old
Fri Feb 10, 2012, 06:42 PM
(#15)
BronzeStar
Moxie he quit again this morning

Old
Fri Feb 10, 2012, 06:56 PM
(#16)
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
dark force against me no,against every one i feel,theres cheats on this site with out a shadow of a doubt and if players reported suspisious behavour maybe security can get them,thats it, my game is fine im not worried about my game,its the players sitting tag then bam with 92 hitting 922 flops come on you must of seen this,regular as well,theres something new they are doing that pokerstars as not picked up on surely?.
And i was trying to help pokerstars no one else,anyway this probably my last reply so gl at the tables to you and moxi.

This NOT SO MUCH...

First,yeah,I did read your posts and JW's replies.Did you?

AFTER he shows you where this is A: a scam and B: the user in the videos is a mega-donk...you STILL won't give up the ghost on this nonsense.

I guaran-damn-tee you that Dman and I (more him I would wager...) have found and outed more REAL cheaters on this site than you.

Now,take your purported near-Mensa like intellect and think on this for a minute...

...if someone reported to be benefiting from a "cheating" software is seeing "returns" of -80 ROI and 5% ITM percentages then today is your lucky day holdem. For I'm going to give you,FOR FREE,the secret to a foolproof style of play that will better those numbers...

...just ship it with ATC,every hand,from here on out. No deviation. Given the pre-flop hand %'s against ATC from AA through 22 and everything in between if the numbers hold you WILL see a better return than the user of this brilliant program did.

Finally,if you're worried about someone shipping 92 and sucking out instead of worrying that you don't see MORE of this then trust me...you have PLENTY to worry about in your game and it is most definitely NOT fine.

I LOVE seeing droolers hit hands like this,even on the occasions that it happens to ME. (Well,"love" may be a little strong,but the players that know will get my gist here...).

Because every time some fool does that and hits it reinforces in there little pinhead the idea that this is a play to be made. And there is likely to be anywhere from 1-4 other dopes (more sometimes) at the table who see this and it makes THEM more inclined to do it.

That's a good thing for me. I welcome players like that with open arms and ask them to get as many like-minded friends and relatives as they can to open an account on Stars.

If you don't feel that way...well,like I said...you have PLENTY to be worrying about in your game.

Think on that.

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Fri Feb 10, 2012 at 07:00 PM..

Old
Fri Feb 10, 2012, 06:59 PM
(#17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by roomik17 View Post
Moxie he quit again this morning

Cool,so he should be reading all this by...nowish?

Besides you know my aim as it dovetails with yours when you call out drivel like this...it's not intended for the poster alone but also for anyone that gives the poster's "theories" credence.

Old
Fri Feb 10, 2012, 07:08 PM
(#18)
BronzeStar
yup lol

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 02:13 AM
(#19)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK24 View Post
Holdem,

Also, if you look up the user in the youtube video, per OPR, they have a -80% ROI.

In my eyes, if it would work, they should be making money, not losing 80% with a 5% ITM number.

John (JWK24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkman61 View Post
Anything to avoid accepting personal responsibility...

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 12:43 PM
(#20)
Since: Jul 2010
Time for my second cup of coffee...........

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com