Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Ed's Premier League Challenge

Old
Ed's Premier League Challenge - Wed Feb 08, 2012, 04:23 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
Not planning to post much this month on my Premier League challenge. The month has started reasonably well though, I was placed just outside the top 100 before the latest tourney, and I am happy with my game, and enjoying the tournaments.

Tonights game (7pm WET) was going well until I got moved to a new table, then I had this run of hands within one orbit. The first was really annoying, blowing my chance of a really deep run. The second gave me the same kind of hand I had just been beaten by, so at least at that point I felt lady luck had redressed the balance, and the third hand just made me laugh.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 02:38 PM
(#2)
Since: Feb 2010
Probably my earliest exit in the PL so far this month - I had spewed some chips early on, so was looking for an opportunity to double through - couldn't hope for a better flop.

Not really bad play by anybody there - just the luck of the cards - put me out 475 of 535 so some injury to the points tally, but nothing fatal

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com