Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

new look

Old
new look - Wed Feb 08, 2012, 06:49 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
i not sure where to post this so i will just put it here, hope im right lol
ive noticed that now when i come to pso i see the vpp level ,the league im in and postion on the right of my screene ,great job guys i love the new idea makes great sence ,much easier to check my standings great job thanks

Old
Thu Feb 09, 2012, 08:39 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
I hate it, How you can fit so many 0000000000's in such a small box is beyond me.

Old
Thu Feb 09, 2012, 10:04 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatehouse999 View Post
I hate it, How you can fit so many 0000000000's in such a small box is beyond me.

Move to the States and you won't have that problem gate.

You'll just be reminded that you're "non-applicable".

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com